3 - Gerard Pique

Yugi

[video=metacafe;6548550/gerard_piquenbauer_pique/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/6548550/gerard_piquenbauer_pique/[/video]

how I wish someone like him charged from La Masia

Phatroonaldo

Gawd, does not bare thinking about. Get well soon the 2 P's and get fecking back here

Can't bare that? Now imagine this possible group in cl.

Barcelona
AC Milan
Manchester City
Dortmund

Then imagine with our lack of quality backup in defense+ February games+ la liga strike pushing the schedule 2 weeks further+euro 2012.....lawdy lawd.

If there exists such a thing as UEFAlona, it better act now.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't see much problems even with that group. Long gone the days when Barca had to fear their opponents.
Primera teams, due to their experience in playing us, often give us more trouble than European heavyweights.

Phatroonaldo

I don't see much problems even with that group. Long gone the days when Barca had to fear their opponents.
Primera teams, due to their experience in playing us, often give us more trouble than European heavyweights.

I don't fear the other clubs, it's our own weakness that I fear i.e. our lack of quality depth in defense. We cannot say what may happen with Puyol's age and injury record + Abidal's age. Pep needs to give more game time to Bartra and Fontas when we are leading 3-0 against the bottom teams. They need to improve fast because I still feel defense is the main weakness of our squad.

goope

Okay, to stop the worries (I actually agree with) let's talk about something else:
Don't you think it's strange that there have been three or four training sessions since Cesc arrived and there was not a single picture where you could see Pique and Cesc together? It's like Pep tries to keep them away from each other because otherwise a serious training for them would be impossible since they would simply fool around all day *moc moc* :lol:

Barcafan 2304

Okay, to stop the worries (I actually agree with) let's talk about something else:
Don't you think it's strange that there have been three or four training sessions since Cesc arrived and there was not a single picture where you could see Pique and Cesc together? It's like Pep tries to keep them away from each other because otherwise a serious training for them would be impossible since they would simply fool around all day *moc moc* :lol:

Haha, true mate! They have kept their distance, maybe it is deliberate

Home of Barca Fans