3 - Gerard Pique

Nothanks

lol people acting like travelling for him is tiring

he isn't flying economy, his jet's bed is probably more comfortable than most of the beds we users sleep on.

i'm all for criticizing players but didn't half of you defend dembele for doing whatever he wanted in his break?

Last edited:

Messigician

he isn't flying economy, his jet's bed is probably more comfortable than most of the beds we users sleep on.

i'm all for criticizing players but didn't half of you defend dembele for doing whatever he wanted in his break?

Yeah lmao double standards are one thing but this is getting out of hand.

FCBfan22

When a team conciedes 5 times in 3 matches because of you and you go travelling for your business ventures (not on a holiday like Dembele) not giving a fuck, yes I have a problem with that.

EdmondDantes

Guess what Mundo Deportivo's main headline is this morning....

Pique is hopping on a plane yet again today. This time to Madrid for a Davis Cup press conference. They say he will train and then rush to the airport...

Gerard is taking the piss now. He's playing like complete shit, costing us goals left, right and centre and it seems he doesn't care one bit. Where is this guy's self awareness gone?

clemente

There is a manager that is supposed to put him in his place, but he is too insecure to say a bad word to big mouth alpha Pique, things will never change until we boot that coward.

Cule4life

The Culest
He could travel to Mars and back and still Valverde would have him as the first defender on the team sheet as soon as he gets back

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He's not wrong at all. In fact, by retiring from the Spanish national team, I would say he has applied his reasoning to himself.

Home of Barca Fans