3 - Gerard Pique

cro-man

Seeing pique doing so much better after having a bad time in the past gives me hope other will follow and reach again their worldclass lv. Pique is a great leader and a great proffesional.

tacticvarium

If there is one player among the seniors who deserves to stay and be a leader in our squad, then it's Piqué.
And probably Alba too because he has been wonderful throughout the season.
Busi needs to wake the fuck up.

underoath

Banned
For a leader on the backline he and Ter Stegen played terrible. Specially the 4th Goal, what a pathetic an organized no communication defense

underoath

Banned
Not like they were as bad as out fullbacks. I don't think I have seen Alba have a more catostrophic match and Roberto was bad wherever he played.

So you're not blaming this tall players that can't defend the headers. This so called leader can't even organized the defense for that 4th Goal. His part of the defense too

utility73

Was not the worst out there, but still crap. Did not pay attention and also was back to doing his totally uncalled for excursions into the opposition box when he actually had his own box to defend.

I would love to see him go. He does not have the right mindset. He is not leader material, just a clown. He can be a world class CB when he has an absolute authority beside him constantly kicking his ass. There is a reason his best years were when Puyol was still around telling him what to do 24/7.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's a legend and probable future Barca president but just like Suarez, Busquets and co. he could be mentally done.

Total-Football

its impossible to point fingers now after such a game.. if so messi also would get some..

i would rather evaluate the whole season.

coutinho, dembele, buskets, rakitic. in this fucking order..those loathsome four ruined our CL campaign and are lifting trophies thank to others.

edit:.needlless to mention the head of the snake

Home of Barca Fans