3 - Gerard Pique

KingLeo10

Gareth Bale (who is an UNBELIEVABLE player btw) is going to EVISCERATE Pique in the Clasico next month.

Delusional cules will argue against me but I wont address them as I operate purely on my incredible intellect as opposed to Barca bias.

It will happen.

Bale starring in a Clasico? I didn't know this one was schedule to be played at Madrid general hospital. :pique1:

Cule4life

The Culest
Pique is one of the most important players on the team. He is not slow, which does not mean that he never ever gets beat. Stuani now leads the Pichichi, this guy can put the ball in the net. This team will live or die with Pique, we are fortunate to have him. He seems much improved this year on offensive corner kicks, this is very important.

tenor.gif

gasgas

Pique is one of the most important players on the team. He is not slow, which does not mean that he never ever gets beat. Stuani now leads the Pichichi, this guy can put the ball in the net. This team will live or die with Pique, we are fortunate to have him. He seems much improved this year on offensive corner kicks, this is very important.

explain how he gets beaten by everyone. and i mean everyone. fast players, slow players etc

Devils

Pique over the course of September 2018

Probably the worst defender ever witnessed in the history of football.

Cule4life

The Culest
Bench his entitled ass and ship him out in January. Pay out his contract if needed. He's a disease rotting the club from inside. Valverde should follow him on the way out.

Home of Barca Fans