3 - Gerard Pique

Total-Football

don't know which is more embarassing the brainfart or the cheating (trying to denty it). At least try to save face mate, take your L and leave the pitch instead of moaning to the ref.

Givenchy

we desperately need to bring in a potential world class CB next summer or january preferably. Pique needs a rocket up his ass to regain his focus, hes so complacent. his heart is in the right place and nobody can deny his passion for the club. Olympiacos are shit but theres no excuse to get sent off like that, utterly stupid.

xXKonan

I said in the Chat I would be a lot more comfortable if we had a younger RCB in our squad right now to go along with Pique-Masche. Umtiti I'm not really worried about him as he's in top form right now and his injury record is pretty good. Verm though he can be solid on his best day but he's made out of glass.

Pique's heart is with Barcelona obviously no one can deny that but his head right now is not in the place it should be.

Alik

Masche played well whenever he had the chance this season. Our team would be improved if he stepped in for a while.

Messi983

Whoever put that "the President" nickname in his thread jinxed him. Remove that and he'll start to play good again. I'm serious.

:pique1:

Ritchie

Might just need that competition for his place again. We need to go big on a centre back next summer and then it's up to Pique.

You need a strong squad not just for injuries and rotation but so if someone isn't performing then they're out the firing line, whoever they are.

Home of Barca Fans