3 - Gerard Pique

Joan

Has something to do with Davis cup. Didn't read the article.

Davis cup right before the Clasico at Orlando stadium.

Joan

His investment company Kosmos is changing the Davis Cup to something World Cup-like to be played in November. They struck a huge deal with the ITF. Pique's basically one of the most powerful people in World Tennis now.

https://www.daviscup.com/281841?channel=daviscupnews

That's not bad. I often watch Davis Cup, looks like it might be more interesting this way. 2 years ago went to the final, Čilić Del Potro, Marin's up 2-0 and then goes on to lose 3 in a row. Just like vs Federer some monts ago in London.

Should keep an eye on De Ligt anyways. Doesn't look good for us.

FC433

Lenglet is a good player as I've always said, but I'm not convinced he's talented or good enough to ever become a long-term starter.

If Ajax get to the CL and de Ligt keep performing at a very high level there too......right-footed CB....you know many teams will want him, but we better make an effort. I don't like any of our Barca B CBs so not like we can promote from within either.

100%

Pique and Verm will not stay much longer. De Ligt is a must.

Barcilliant

This may sound strange but I think Pique might retire at the end of this season or the next. His mind is clearly not 100%on football.

Yes, I would pay a big amount of cash for De Ligt.

BusiTheKing

he is scared of squaring off when opponents come running at him with the ball and it's affording them all the time in the world to pick out the final pass or get a shot off against us.

Ripsta

Shit game yet again. Thinks he's Beckenbauer. Needs a reality check. All he does is hold onto the ball and invite pressure, or fanny around sticking his leg out trying to stop passes. He's finished. Time to replace him.

Home of Barca Fans