3 - Gerard Pique

raedkuwait

hell any one form Barcelona B would b better than this shit, he is terrible, we really cant win any thing
in Europe with this guy in our team, just get rid of him pls.

Ronaldinho10

hell any one form Barcelona B would b better than this shit, he is terrible, we really cant win any thing
in Europe with this guy in our team, just get rid of him pls.

Had his time served us well. Was one of the best CB in the world in his prime but those days are over sadly.

Joan

Can never know with Eredevise players tbf, he is very very highly rated by almost everyone. I would like him here but I suspect Ajax would want same money paid for Laporte/VVD and that would be huge gamble for us

We are not even linked to him as far as I know. Were there any recent rumors? I think we'll target Pavard.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pavard is not a bad option although I think he's set to join Bayern.

de Ligt is going to cost a lot for sure. I hope he plays vs Bayern and proves himself and that Ajax advance to the R16. Paying the premium for him then would be more acceptable. We need a leader in defence as well and I believe de Ligt can become that. He's already one for Ajax and Netherlands.

Devils

Gareth Bale (who is an UNBELIEVABLE player btw) is going to EVISCERATE Pique in the Clasico next month.

Delusional cules will argue against me but I wont address them as I operate purely on my incredible intellect as opposed to Barca bias.

It will happen.

gasgas

Gareth Bale (who is an UNBELIEVABLE player btw) is going to EVISCERATE Pique in the Clasico next month.

Delusional cules will argue against me but I wont address them as I operate purely on my incredible intellect as opposed to Barca bias.

It will happen.

pique is the best CB in the world, that's unpossible

PhilS

Pique is one of the most important players on the team. He is not slow, which does not mean that he never ever gets beat. Stuani now leads the Pichichi, this guy can put the ball in the net. This team will live or die with Pique, we are fortunate to have him. He seems much improved this year on offensive corner kicks, this is very important.

Home of Barca Fans