3 - Gerard Pique

FCBfan22

If he played the matches with this mask on I would die from laughter.

DML_PVwXUAAd22-.jpg

FCBfan22

Another brilliant comment from Reddit: He is one of our best players this season. Yeah, underestimating is the right word. If he was crap then surely we would not have the best defense in the world, which we do.

He is responsible or partly responsible for all goals we concieded after the Supercopa. If it wasn't for Umtiti, Mascherano, Semedo and Roberto, we would have concieded a lot more. The only time he played up to his standards and level this season was the 2nd half against Atletico (I hope he picks that into the next game). Otherwise he has been sub-par this season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is quality but is off form. Maybe these rumors with Shakira rattled him.

Need some bench time to jump-start him again.

MessiTHEgoat

how many times he got booked this season for a handball? i remember how the ref didn't send him off against juve and getafe for a clear handball (+pen)

anyone who saw masche with argentina knows he deserves to start over him.

Windhook

Shameful to celebrate a hand goal and then to argue about it. Fully deserved second yellow card.

I disagree with the poor form comments. These things happen in football and you are looking for a scapegoats all the time. Now that Pique is off next one on the line probably is Sergio Busquets. He's been quite slow recently... in the last 10 years. Let's bench him!

Top 3 worse players in our current squad for sure. This is what happens when you dont have competition and they award you with long contracts, even though you had 3 good seasons at most.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Thread was renamed because we were naive enough to think he convinced Neymar to stay. Instead he did a Barto and lied to us. And if that wasn't enough he has been shit all season so far. Please rename it back.

Home of Barca Fans