3 - Gerard Pique

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Neymessi and Ghostmaster are right.
This is the best way to go about it for now. All eyes are on us as a bunch of whiners right now.

Don't think so. Just look what Tebas said. Pique singlehandedly got them scared.
Now imagine what a president with balls could do.

Iniesta is that nice guy and probably greatest Spain's legend and they shaft him anyway.

F

FlaFCB

Calm down guys. He is a board member. Diplomacy is a must. You don't expect them to declare an all out war do you? As for lucho, I read one of his translated interviews and he had given full support to pique and condemned the wrong decisions by the refrees.
I saw his press conference, and he did not do that. Licho stood by the club, and criticized Pique.

BarcaOG

Banned
pique would make a great president because unlike the current board and many presidents past, he actually speaks his mind in the face of clear injustices. barto is a coward--imagine what a president that empowers and supports our players through their difficulties (i.e tax scandals etc) could do for morale...

for all his flaws, pep was right at least to part with this board and not look back.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Calm down guys. He is a board member. Diplomacy is a must. You don't expect them to declare an all out war do you? As for lucho, I read one of his translated interviews and he had given full support to pique and condemned the wrong decisions by the referees.
It is sort of in style to criticize Lucho in every which thing. Lucho did not do any thing wrong there, any thing at all. He was like, "Why the fuck are you so bothered? Don't you think he is an adult and that he can handle himself?"

Last edited:

Barcilliant

pique would make a great president because unlike the current board and many presidents past, he actually speaks his mind in the face of clear injustices. barto is a coward--imagine what a president that empowers and supports our players through their difficulties (i.e tax scandals etc) could do for morale...

for all his flaws, pep was right at least to part with this board and not look back.
Agree!! I'm sick of us being the recipient of bad decisions and RM receiving favours from the ref.

I hope Pique continues to be outspoken.

Messi983

Agree!! I'm sick of us being the recipient of bad decisions and RM receiving favours from the ref.

I hope Pique continues to be outspoken.

As a president you have to be diplomatic but pull some strings behind the curtains (I think Bartomeu is doing that but he just doesn't have the power of Perez - that's understandable though because Florentino is 2nd or 3rd most powerful man in Spain) not complaining publicly about everything. If Pique becomes our president he'll need to learn to behave different than he does now as a player.

Sorry, I love Geri and support his declarations about Catalan independency etc. but I disagree with his complaining about referees because it won't bring us anything positive. If anything, this will make things even worse for us.

Horatio

You're welcome
As a president you have to be diplomatic but pull some strings behind the curtains (I think Bartomeu is doing that but he just doesn't have the power of Perez - that's understandable though because Florentino is 2nd or 3rd most powerful man in Spain) not complaining publicly about everything. If Pique becomes our president he'll need to learn to behave different than he does now as a player.

Sorry, I love Geri and support his declarations about Catalan independency etc. but I disagree with his complaining about referees because it won't bring us anything positive. If anything, this will make things even worse for us.

We are of the exact same opinion.

F

FlaFCB

Pique never said anything about Catalunya independency. Just that he wishes for the referendum to be allowed to happen.

And it won't make it worse. Laporta used to put pressure on rfef and the lfp, and it worked back then. Being quiet while being robbed is what doesn't help.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
As a president you have to be diplomatic but pull some strings behind the curtains

Barto couldn't pull in a brothel mate. He's a dork.

I mean if only he was a nerd, he'd made smart decisions.
He's just an awkward person with limited brain.
And a (former) Perico.

Home of Barca Fans