3 - Gerard Pique

Rory

His role in the first goal is the sort of thing I wouldn't even expect Araujo to do at his age. At 32 he still needs an experienced head next to him telling him what to do. It's ok though...Pique 2024!

Him and busquets really benefited from the dream team😂😂 many called them world class and the best in their position while reality is nothing close ...

JamDav1982

Pique was awful.

His positioning when teams break is terrible and often miles away from where should be.

Too slow, not a leader and is now a liability every game.

Neeraj

Pique has been awful for years now. He's really not good at anything, it's shocking how he has fooled multiple managers, fans and 'experts' to think he's one of the worlds best on his day. He's a joke. In terms of people that need to leave ASAP - Busquets and Pique top the list for me.

FinBarcelonafan

Pique has been awful for years now. He's really not good at anything, it's shocking how he has fooled multiple managers, fans and 'experts' to think he's one of the worlds best on his day. He's a joke. In terms of people that need to leave ASAP - Busquets and Pique top the list for me.

He is a great header. Otherwise meh. Not enough commitment to football anymore.

clemente

"There will be blood, and I will understand if it starts with me"
Signs contract extension next week.
Continues getting worse and worse every game.

Richard.H

He is still a league above Lenglet, which is really sad. Gone are the days of Puyol-Pique and Masch-Pique who would straighten him out if he made a mistake. Currently it's like having the class clown lead the backline.

Home of Barca Fans