3 - Gerard Pique

LABarcaFan

Unfortunate to cause the goal. Otherwise he had a very good game.

I don't remember him having very good game in the last 3 years, so you may have watched some other game.

Unfortunate? He backed and allowed Vinicius all time and space to take a shot, the goal is totally on him, that was disastrous defending...

That is the right word to use: DISASTROUS DEFENDING.

Last edited:

malvolio

I don't remember him having very good game in the last 3 years, so you may have watched some other game.

That is the right word to use: DISASTROUS DEFENDING.

him still being a starter or his games over the last 3 years were not the subject of my post.

he did have a good game, with multiple interceptions and shown fighting spirit. if you just want to trash him, be my guest. but if the man had a good game, i don't see a reason to not recognize this.

LABarcaFan

him still being a starter or his games over the last 3 years were not the subject of my post.

he did have a good game, with multiple interceptions and shown fighting spirit. if you just want to trash him, be my guest. but if the man had a good game, i don't see a reason to not recognize this.

He is very primitive player. Very clumsy and when he passes a pass to someone, the whole World understands who he will be. And he was like that from the beginning. One of the worst Barcelona defenders ever and was very lucky to stay here till now. Probably because is La Masia product or has some other connections with the front office. No my friend, I am not trying to trash him. I am telling you something that thousands of people already know.

LABarcaFan

Someone here has wrote once:

PIQUE NEEDS TO GET HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS ASS

That speaks volums He has been very lucky to play along a lot better defenders like Puyol and Mascherano. Height, yes. Brain, NO. What else is needed to be said?

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Nothing we didn't knew before, but this guy is deluded... He lives in an alternate reality, every time he opens his mouth something stupid comes out...

JamDav1982

Nothing we didn't knew before, but this guy is deluded... He lives in an alternate reality, every time he opens his mouth something stupid comes out...

He plays like that as well.

Never stops bitching at ref more so than organising his own defence.

Walks about smiling to himself like world is out to get him any time decision doesnt go his way.

That is just on the pitch. Off it he shows blatant disregard to club and manager at times and gets away with it.

Said it before but Sir Alex was the greatest man manager ever and he weeded out players like Pique with his attitude years before now.

Home of Barca Fans