3 - Gerard Pique

Givenchy

Yeah i'm for free speech but cmon, Pique is a club legend and deserves respect. he also has a big game in him every now and then, hope he gets well soon, it shouldn't end like this...

Richard.H

Wishing him a speedy recovery

I hope this isn't too soon, but my comments on him being a club legend: Pique is indeed a club legend but he didn't live up to the hype. Everybody was expecting him to be the next big captain of Barca much like Puyol. However in the past four years it's been clear that he's not a leader. The worst thing to happen in his career is to not have a CB alongside him who can straighten him out when he's out of position or acting stupid. Essentially you have a Pique-lite in Lenglet. I am certain with a better CB alongside Pique he wouldn't make mistakes like he did today or in other big matches.

kattanib

I hope this isn't too soon, but my comments on him being a club legend: Pique is indeed a club legend but he didn't live up to the hype. Everybody was expecting him to be the next big captain of Barca much like Puyol. However in the past four years it's been clear that he's not a leader. The worst thing to happen in his career is to not have a CB alongside him who can straighten him out when he's out of position or acting stupid. Essentially you have a Pique-lite in Lenglet. I am certain with a better CB alongside Pique he wouldn't make mistakes like he did today or in other big matches.

Personality wise Pique is a joker. Good leaders and captains tend to be more serious personalities.

xXKonan

With him turning 34 this season and if this is a serious injury then I think he's probably done.

Hard to come back from Knee injuries especially at his age.

JamDav1982

Those mistakes are on Pique and his own ridiculous decisions in getting sucked out of position as he has done all year.

Pique is the senior player in that pairing and shows zero leadership or organisation.

Shame for him personally if career done but he has been taking the piss for too long and likes of his attitude has contributed to festering of the club.

kattanib

Official: Pique has a sprained right knee, while Roberto has an injury in his right rectus femoris. Further tests will dictate the extent of the injuries. [fcb]

kattanib

Gerard Piqu?'s anterior cruciate or external lateral ligament does not seem affected. If on Sunday it is confirmed as a sprain, he will only miss 6-8 weeks. [as]

Two different sources with two different info. Tomorrow it will be clearer wish him the best

Home of Barca Fans