3 - Gerard Pique

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Easy to say now, maybe the amigos should've thought about that a bit earlier.

Amen. This has come way too late. He can shove those words up his ass. This is a humiliation that Barca fans will be reminded of daily for the next 10 years easily ( probably more).

khaled_a_d

It was a weak intentioned half-hearted offer to leave... If he's so convinced then he should just do it no ifs nor buts...

And what happens after he leaves?
We have 2 first team CB: Pique & Lenglet, Umtiti has been done for some time now.
2 prospects in Araujo & Todibo, we have no money for anything more than another prospect (who doesn't fit our main need of athletic CB) in Eric Garcia.
He leaves, and our defense goes from very bad, to far worse.
If a guy like Caglar to be signed, it will make sense to tell Pique to fuck off.
Pique is one of two amigos who has aspiration in being associated with the club after retirement (Busquets is the other one, as coach) and I think he doesn't want to tarnish his legacy.
But with this board, Umtiti are almost likely to e advertised as our new signing.

clemente

And what happens after he leaves?
We have 2 first team CB: Pique & Lenglet, Umtiti has been done for some time now.
2 prospects in Araujo & Todibo, we have no money for anything more than another prospect (who doesn't fit our main need of athletic CB) in Eric Garcia.
He leaves, and our defense goes from very bad, to far worse.
If a guy like Caglar to be signed, it will make sense to tell Pique to fuck off.
Pique is one of two amigos who has aspiration in being associated with the club after retirement (Busquets is the other one, as coach) and I think he doesn't want to tarnish his legacy.
But with this board, Umtiti are almost likely to e advertised as our new signing.

He should leave because he's 33 and he will get even worse than he is now, let a new squad develop, finish 10th in la liga I don't care, he could offer his "seniority" and "captaincy" and "experience" but he's a queit mouse every time these things could be used

Horatio

You're welcome
Strong words from Pique. Unfortunately will go home be all smiles with his kids next Shakira will make him forget latina style, shows up next day at work as if nothing happened.

khaled_a_d

He should leave because he's 33 and he will get even worse than he is now, let a new squad develop, finish 10th in la liga I don't care, he could offer his "seniority" and "captaincy" and "experience" but he's a queit mouse every time these things could be used

33 isn't the age of retirement, and he can't leave if the board tell him to honour his contract.
What he is doing is telling the board that if they want him out, he won't be against it, like Suarez or and Raki for example (probably Busquets & Alba too)

El Gato

Villarato!
Obligatory reminder that Varane took the embarrassing mistakes on the chin immediately while this clown deflected for 3 years.

mc_lovin

Obligatory reminder that Varane took the embarrassing mistakes on the chin immediately while this clown deflected for 3 years.

I dont think he ever had a truly shocking individual performance (in CL) though. Umtiti, Lenglet, Alba, Semedo all looked far, far worse. Throwing his teammates under the bus wouldnt be too nice.

El Gato

Villarato!
It wouldn't, no. But what would be 'nice' is if he assumed responsibility for it even if he wasn't to blame. That's what a leader would have done. Say something that inspires and invites change. He does the opposite at most opportunities. Absolute clown.

FCMessi

https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1294378523952664580

Pique: "I am the first to offer myself to leave Barca if new blood is to come. We all have to think about what's best for Barca."

Applaude Pique and something to compare to what the Pet did and said.

Alba responsible for the the 1st goal.

don't think Pique was responsible for the 2nd goal. He was 1 on2.

3rd and 4th was Lenglet.

Semedo gave up 2 goals. Davie's drive was good but Semedo definitely could have done better. the 5-2 goal by Davis was the back breaker.

Messi's give away costed 1 goal.

Which goal can be blamed on Pique?

Last edited:

Porque

Pique finally learning humbleness from Shakira.

"Lucky that my breasts are small and humble, So you don't confuse them with mountains".

Gerard "small and humble breasted" Pique
14/08/20 to 15/08/20

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It was 1-1 and Bayern wins a corner. Pique instantly hangs his head as few others I noticed. I haven't seen that attitude while Puyol, Alves, Abidal and Mascherano were here.

As soon as I've seen it, I knew I was wrong with my optimistic prediction.

This team is mentally drained.

Home of Barca Fans