User Tag List

Page 734 of 782 FirstFirst ... 234634684724732733734735736744 ... LastLast
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 11723

Thread: 3 - Gerard Piqué

  1. #10996
    Danger Ahead
    Ghostmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,219
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pique got enough attention and they just trying to put out the fire he started.
    Last edited by Ghostmaster; 11th January 2017 at 05:28 PM.

  2. #10997
    You're welcome
    Origami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,806
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neymessi and Ghostmaster are right.
    This is the best way to go about it for now. All eyes are on us as a bunch of whiners right now.

  3. #10998
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    26,219
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    Neymessi and Ghostmaster are right.
    This is the best way to go about it for now. All eyes are on us as a bunch of whiners right now.
    Don't think so. Just look what Tebas said. Pique singlehandedly got them scared.
    Now imagine what a president with balls could do.

    Iniesta is that nice guy and probably greatest Spain's legend and they shaft him anyway.

  4. #10999
    FlaFCB
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    Calm down guys. He is a board member. Diplomacy is a must. You don't expect them to declare an all out war do you? As for lucho, I read one of his translated interviews and he had given full support to pique and condemned the wrong decisions by the refrees.
    I saw his press conference, and he did not do that. Licho stood by the club, and criticized Pique.

  5. #11000
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    1,060
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFCB View Post
    I saw his press conference, and he did not do that. Licho stood by the club, and criticized Pique.
    not shocked though, we're being run by a spineless idiot who also is a perico.

  6. #11001
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Pique to referee Iglesis Villanueva: "You can give them the 3 points and we won't have to play anymore."

  7. #11002
    Senior Member
    BarcaOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pique would make a great president because unlike the current board and many presidents past, he actually speaks his mind in the face of clear injustices. barto is a coward--imagine what a president that empowers and supports our players through their difficulties (i.e tax scandals etc) could do for morale...

    for all his flaws, pep was right at least to part with this board and not look back.
    peptastic

  8. #11003
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    26,219
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loved how crowd chanted his name and how he knocked down Williams.

  9. #11004
    Improvin' Perfection!!
    Aryagorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    Calm down guys. He is a board member. Diplomacy is a must. You don't expect them to declare an all out war do you? As for lucho, I read one of his translated interviews and he had given full support to pique and condemned the wrong decisions by the referees.
    It is sort of in style to criticize Lucho in every which thing. Lucho did not do any thing wrong there, any thing at all. He was like, "Why the fuck are you so bothered? Don't you think he is an adult and that he can handle himself?"
    Last edited by Aryagorn; 12th January 2017 at 01:50 PM.

  10. #11005
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,140
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too much attention to referees. Start playing better first, then complain.

  11. #11006
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,972
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaOG View Post
    pique would make a great president because unlike the current board and many presidents past, he actually speaks his mind in the face of clear injustices. barto is a coward--imagine what a president that empowers and supports our players through their difficulties (i.e tax scandals etc) could do for morale...

    for all his flaws, pep was right at least to part with this board and not look back.
    Agree!! I'm sick of us being the recipient of bad decisions and RM receiving favours from the ref.

    I hope Pique continues to be outspoken.

  12. #11007
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,140
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    Agree!! I'm sick of us being the recipient of bad decisions and RM receiving favours from the ref.

    I hope Pique continues to be outspoken.
    As a president you have to be diplomatic but pull some strings behind the curtains (I think Bartomeu is doing that but he just doesn't have the power of Perez - that's understandable though because Florentino is 2nd or 3rd most powerful man in Spain) not complaining publicly about everything. If Pique becomes our president he'll need to learn to behave different than he does now as a player.

    Sorry, I love Geri and support his declarations about Catalan independency etc. but I disagree with his complaining about referees because it won't bring us anything positive. If anything, this will make things even worse for us.

  13. #11008
    You're welcome
    Origami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,806
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    As a president you have to be diplomatic but pull some strings behind the curtains (I think Bartomeu is doing that but he just doesn't have the power of Perez - that's understandable though because Florentino is 2nd or 3rd most powerful man in Spain) not complaining publicly about everything. If Pique becomes our president he'll need to learn to behave different than he does now as a player.

    Sorry, I love Geri and support his declarations about Catalan independency etc. but I disagree with his complaining about referees because it won't bring us anything positive. If anything, this will make things even worse for us.
    We are of the exact same opinion.

  14. #11009
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Piqué would clean house at barça to better attack RM. Why would Barto attack anyone ? He's dirty and thinking in terms of his own interest.

  15. #11010
    FlaFCB
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    As a president you have to be diplomatic but pull some strings behind the curtains (I think Bartomeu is doing that but he just doesn't have the power of Perez - that's understandable though because Florentino is 2nd or 3rd most powerful man in Spain) not complaining publicly about everything. If Pique becomes our president he'll need to learn to behave different than he does now as a player.

    Sorry, I love Geri and support his declarations about Catalan independency etc. but I disagree with his complaining about referees because it won't bring us anything positive. If anything, this will make things even worse for us.
    Pique never said anything about Catalunya independency. Just that he wishes for the referendum to be allowed to happen.

    And it won't make it worse. Laporta used to put pressure on rfef and the lfp, and it worked back then. Being quiet while being robbed is what doesn't help.

Tags for this Thread