Page 734 of 754 FirstFirst ... 234634684724732733734735736744 ... LastLast
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 11308

Thread: 3 - Gerard Piqué

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    Calm down guys. He is a board member. Diplomacy is a must. You don't expect them to declare an all out war do you? As for lucho, I read one of his translated interviews and he had given full support to pique and condemned the wrong decisions by the refrees.
    Where did you read that ?

Danger Ahead
    Pique got enough attention and they just trying to put out the fire he started.
    Last edited by Ghostmaster; 11th January 2017 at 04:28 PM.

Neymessi and Ghostmaster are right.
    This is the best way to go about it for now. All eyes are on us as a bunch of whiners right now.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    Neymessi and Ghostmaster are right.
    This is the best way to go about it for now. All eyes are on us as a bunch of whiners right now.
    Don't think so. Just look what Tebas said. Pique singlehandedly got them scared.
    Now imagine what a president with balls could do.

Iniesta is that nice guy and probably greatest Spain's legend and they shaft him anyway.

FlaFCB
    Calm down guys. He is a board member. Diplomacy is a must. You don't expect them to declare an all out war do you? As for lucho, I read one of his translated interviews and he had given full support to pique and condemned the wrong decisions by the refrees.
    I saw his press conference, and he did not do that. Licho stood by the club, and criticized Pique.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaFCB View Post
    I saw his press conference, and he did not do that. Licho stood by the club, and criticized Pique.
    not shocked though, we're being run by a spineless idiot who also is a perico.

Pique to referee Iglesis Villanueva: "You can give them the 3 points and we won't have to play anymore."

pique would make a great president because unlike the current board and many presidents past, he actually speaks his mind in the face of clear injustices. barto is a coward--imagine what a president that empowers and supports our players through their difficulties (i.e tax scandals etc) could do for morale...

for all his flaws, pep was right at least to part with this board and not look back.
    peptastic

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Loved how crowd chanted his name and how he knocked down Williams.

Improvin' Perfection!!
    Calm down guys. He is a board member. Diplomacy is a must. You don't expect them to declare an all out war do you? As for lucho, I read one of his translated interviews and he had given full support to pique and condemned the wrong decisions by the referees.
    It is sort of in style to criticize Lucho in every which thing. Lucho did not do any thing wrong there, any thing at all. He was like, "Why the fuck are you so bothered? Don't you think he is an adult and that he can handle himself?"
    Last edited by Aryagorn; 12th January 2017 at 12:50 PM.

Too much attention to referees. Start playing better first, then complain.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaOG View Post
    pique would make a great president because unlike the current board and many presidents past, he actually speaks his mind in the face of clear injustices. barto is a coward--imagine what a president that empowers and supports our players through their difficulties (i.e tax scandals etc) could do for morale...

for all his flaws, pep was right at least to part with this board and not look back.
    Agree!! I'm sick of us being the recipient of bad decisions and RM receiving favours from the ref.

I hope Pique continues to be outspoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    Agree!! I'm sick of us being the recipient of bad decisions and RM receiving favours from the ref.

I hope Pique continues to be outspoken.
    As a president you have to be diplomatic but pull some strings behind the curtains (I think Bartomeu is doing that but he just doesn't have the power of Perez - that's understandable though because Florentino is 2nd or 3rd most powerful man in Spain) not complaining publicly about everything. If Pique becomes our president he'll need to learn to behave different than he does now as a player.

Sorry, I love Geri and support his declarations about Catalan independency etc. but I disagree with his complaining about referees because it won't bring us anything positive. If anything, this will make things even worse for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    As a president you have to be diplomatic but pull some strings behind the curtains (I think Bartomeu is doing that but he just doesn't have the power of Perez - that's understandable though because Florentino is 2nd or 3rd most powerful man in Spain) not complaining publicly about everything. If Pique becomes our president he'll need to learn to behave different than he does now as a player.

Sorry, I love Geri and support his declarations about Catalan independency etc. but I disagree with his complaining about referees because it won't bring us anything positive. If anything, this will make things even worse for us.
    We are of the exact same opinion.

Banned

Piqué would clean house at barça to better attack RM. Why would Barto attack anyone ? He's dirty and thinking in terms of his own interest.