Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 13264

Thread: 3 - Gerard Piqué

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    tactical innovation...how to bottle a 3 goal leads to Roma and Liverpool without Firmino/Salah.
    Check the last quote I added. Man just compared the asswater of football Barca is recently playing with Pep's style. Taking delusion to the next level. All thats left is for Messi to tell us how Valverde is the best thing since sliced bread tomorrow.

Pique officaly joined the shitlist along with Alba , Suarez , Busi , Rakitic and Roberto.
    Last edited by messi2140; 24th May 2019 at 12:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Valverde cheerleader in his natural habitat View Post
    Good, let them win the overrated CL and we'll continue to dominate La Liga.
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post
    CNN is probably the most reliable source of news

#factsfirst

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This team is way too comfortable.

They are happy what the have achieved, but fans want more..

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to give him credit for the MDL quote.

At least he didn't go "Hur Durr De Ligt is a totally different type of CB to me and besides my position is filled" Nonsense like Rakitic did with Frenkie.
    Last edited by xXKonan; 24th May 2019 at 03:45 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pique: "That goes with our mood and way of being. The Culers and Catalans are very demanding and we like to do things perfectly. It is no longer winning but how you win."
    "And Guardiola's time is very recent, which was the best played and made football that we always liked and we all know. This debate will always be whoever the coach is. But I can assure you that it is the same style that Valverde wants to play."
    Does he take us for morons? I guess Machin and Eusebio want their teams to play like Guardiola's too, the only downside is that they aren't able to coach their teams to do so.

Who the hell cares what he says in the locker room when what we see on the pitch the total opposite? Hell, I guess Tata Martino should've stayed because deep down I bet he wanted us to play like Pep.

What a bunch of rubbish.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pique admits in El Pais interview Rome played its part in Liverpool: "I think mentally some of us were affected by what happened in Rome because it was so recent. After the first goal, which came so quickly, unconsciously the image of Rome appears."

These players are damaged goods, sell them all except Messi

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    These players are damaged goods, sell them all except Messi
    Great idea...
    Would be nice for Valverde, he could finally play his "conservative" style with a mediocre enough B team... and would be perfect for Argentinians who could finally see Messi again in his leading role with even worse players than their NT...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potroh View Post
    Great idea...
    Would be nice for Valverde, he could finally play his "conservative" style with a mediocre enough B team... and would be perfect for Argentinians who could finally see Messi again in his leading role with even worse players than their NT...
    Whats wrong with fast tracking our demise to mid table mediocrity? Logic would dictate that it was the goal of the board and Valverde, so the sooner it happens the sooner we can accept our fate.
    Cant wait to have a 300 year old willian on the wing and 3 700 year old turtle CMs in midfield playing a low block 442 and continuously failing our counters/not even having any semblance of an attacking threat.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so imagine the confidence next season

burn this fucking dead core

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hypnotism, use we must

trying to add this gfycat but dunno how to :-/

https://gfycat.com/UntidyYearlyAtlasmoth
    Last edited by snowy; 24th May 2019 at 01:18 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    Hypnotism, use we must

trying to add this gfycat but dunno how to :-/

https://gfycat.com/UntidyYearlyAtlasmoth

Hahahaahhaa
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least he was willing to admit that the players were a bunch of weak minded wusses who are still haunted by Roma.

100x better than anything else I've heard from the other players.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    At least he was willing to admit that the players were a bunch of weak minded wusses who are still haunted by Roma.

100x better than anything else I've heard from the other players.
    This. But it is troubling for our UCL future with this core that has PTSD. Will be even worse next season

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been noted that we actually had a psychiatrist under Lucho but we don't have one under Valverde.

Lucho for his flaws at a tactical level put a lot of effort into the Mental side of things along with proper physical preparation. Yet under Valverde, the mental aspect is nowhere to be seen. I was shocked to see how scared the guys who actually won the CL in our squad look vs Roma and Liverpool.

Sure they got older but hard to believe these are the same core group of players that won the CL and some multiple times over, help mastermind a comeback vs PSG at home or when we played vs Sevilla in the Copa Final when Mascherano got sent off and Suarez got injured, and you had the guys putting their asses on the line to win that trophy.

Barçapocalypse NOW!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    This. But it is troubling for our UCL future with this core that has PTSD. Will be even worse next season
    Exactly, if full grown men, including World Cup winners and runner-ups, multiple-time CL winners, can't get over a bad match a whole year later then we just should stop competing altogether... How long will it take these pussies to recover from Liverpool?
    Legends!
    #6 - #5

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Lucho for his flaws at a tactical level put a lot of effort into the Mental side of things along with proper physical preparation. Yet under Valverde, the mental aspect is nowhere to be seen.
    100%