• Lionel Messi

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • Wesley Sneijder

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • other

Votes: 14 22.6%

• Total voters

La Pulga

these 2 have had a incredible year behind them. one scoring more then anyone and the other winning more prices and playing an essential role in his team.

who do you think should win!

it would be a sad thing if Messi, being the best and scoring so many important and beautiful goals, would lose the contest but me being a dutchmen a also i wouldn't mind sneijder winning.

please elaborate your answer.

Barcafan 2304

I do think that Messi is the greatest talent in the footballing world but based on achievements of this season and inspiring Holland to the World Cup final, Sneijder probably deserves it

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Well, Sneijder was brilliant for Inter and the Netherlands, and Messi was brilliant for Barça and Argentina (well, back in the group stage, that is). If we win the World Cup, you can't hand to price to any other player than Sneijder, even though Messi is better.

Guardian

Sneijder was amazing this season, he deserves it
so glad that those n00bs from Madrid sold him for cheap :)

S

Super Pippo

Wes, hate to see it go to a player in an Inter shirt, but have to say he deserves it.

El Gato

Villarato!
Sneijder, can't sum it up better than guys above me. Triplete (with a chance to extend it with postseason trophies) + World Cup final ? No question that he should be receiving the award.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sneijder is not even close to Messi in terms to quality or even individual figures this season. WC and CL however, are something that matters the most with these awards.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Sneijder... brillant in WC with the Netherlands and in CL with Inter... I think he deserves the trophee... how could RM let him leaves...? Sneijder, Robben... almost Higuain... I think that in this moment, Ramon Calderon is laughing about the decisions of FP... (Kaka, Benzema, Albiol...). Well and we musn't forgett that he was in fact who made the first step to CR9 come to Madrid...

Home of Barca Fans