Sami Khedira

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
An unheralded player in the German side IMO. Everyone's spoken about Ozil and Bastian(for good reason, I take absolutely nothing away from them) but this guy has been playing well every time I've seen him, not to mention he's everywhere at once. Was going to open this thread a while back but forgot, and was reminded when I saw Chelsea have been linked with him.

By no means do I really believe the reports(we've been linked with the whole German NT), but I thought this guy deserves a thread, since he's only got 1 year left on his contract and seems like he's bound for bigger things. Plus, Stuttgart don't seem keen on losing him for free.

What do you guys think of him?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's really good and deserves the move to a bigger club... Liked him and Tasci from Stuttgart

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, anyone who watched that Stuttgart tie this past season knows Khedira well enough...He's had a great WC and is clearly a talent

Beast

The Observer
According to Marca this morning they are claiming the deal is sealed for 10 Million Euro and will be announced in the next few hours
Sami Khedira was in Madrid yesterday in Real Madrid training ground

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Wow, and i would have bet that he would join Bayern next year to replace van Bommel. But well, Real are one of the 2-3 clubs players still prefer over Bayern, so its understandable ... also b/c he will be able to play CL football this season already.

It will be a loss to the Bundesliga, which is sad ... esp. b/c i have him in my fantasy football team and now need a replacement :(

Home of Barca Fans