Sami Khedira

Marchisio8

Banned
He's bloody awful, probably the worst replacement of Pirlo you could possibly think of :lol:

That said, quick to mock, Allegri will probably get the best out of him, as he does with everyone, so he will probably perform okay. But he is overrated fodder, looking at the wage he gets is amusing

Marchisio is Pirlo's replacement, Khedira will come of the bench whenever Vidal or Pogba are tired/injured.

El Flaco

Khedira's solo goal vs. Torino

[gfy]FlippantLeafyIndianelephant[/gfy]

Of all people, a solo goal comes from this guy!?

What a time to be alive :lol:

Yannik

He has the touch of a rapist but everynow and then he actually solos an entire defence, I remember him pulling that shit off in a Classico and almost scoring with it

BBZ8800

A great goal, but his control looks so ugly :lol:

His 4th touch (or the one before he scores)... I am still not sure whether or not he wanted to do that.
(He surely did, but it looks so awkward and somewhat unplanned/lucky, like:
"I am not sure whether I will run with the ball through the middle, or try to dribble or shoot... Oh wait, I am alone with the keeper suddenly, oh well...)

Galning

Isn't Serie A supposed to be some defensive super league? Sami freaking Khedira runs into a straight line to the penalty spot so he can easily pass it home with the inside of his foot.

Madrid should buy him back :coffee:

Yannik

From Lena Gercke to Adriana Lima :worthy:

I personally liked Lena Gercke more, probably because I'm into cute looks for girls.. but hey, it seems as if Khedira can apparently just point at girls and they'll instantly shag him, it's not the shabbiest life he's living.

Home of Barca Fans