Bastian Schweinsteiger

F

Flavia

I couldn't find a thread on him.

Date of birth: 1 August 1984 (1984-08-01) (age 25)
Height: 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)[1]
Current club: Bayern Munich
Playing position: Central midfielder, winger

I'm impressed by the way he's playing this wc. He's being really important to Germany, alongside Ozil.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
All credit to Van Gal. What a player hes turning out to be. The pig mounter FTW.

Trequartista

The good
Probably the player of the tourbnament so far,many talk about Ozil,Muller and Villa but Bastian is now one of the best midfielders in the world,only Xavi is better than him,was it Van Gaal who converted him from a winger into a CMF.

Aasim

Bumbleman
i notice that his playing style is similar to yaya.

He's more like Xavi to me but at the end when Kroos came on he did go forward more.

Such a quality player. I never really rated that much on the right but in the centre, he's my type of player.

barca96

He's more like Xavi to me but at the end when Kroos came on he did go forward more.

Such a quality player. I never really rated that much on the right but in the centre, he's my type of player.

nah. no way like xavi.
he is like yaya at cm. strong, same type of runs, similar passing ranges etc.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
the pig mounter has come of age!

he's been superb so far this tournament. ballack's injury was a blessing in disguise for germany but especially for schweiny as it's allowed him to really assume control of the midfield.

still looks like he belongs in the SS, though!

nah. no way like xavi.
he is like yaya at cm. strong, same type of runs, similar passing ranges etc.

yup. spot-on with this.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Provided goals with such ease, beautiful dictation in the center, grants he puts up a similar performance against spain/paraguay along with ozil and that will result in nothing more than a win. Argentina were defensively disgusting and tactically lost, arrogant and indisciplined, Spain will definitely be a whole different scenario.

Home of Barca Fans