Bastian Schweinsteiger

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Meh. It's a football song in Germany. Looks like harmless banter to me. Just a bit of fun and some loser with a camera released it knowing the media would make a meal of it.

It has also been revealed that he was in a BVB bar having a party with several BVB fans and players among the crowd. Obviously he did it to fuck with them a little.
Even Großkreutz, who is rumored to have been there as well, said Bastian has become a real friend to him and that he has absolutely no problem with the video in question. So much for "classless".

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It has also been revealed that he was in a BVB bar having a party with several BVB fans and players among the crowd. Obviously he did it to fuck with them a little.
Even Großkreutz, who is rumored to have been there as well, said Bastian has become a real friend to him and that he has absolutely no problem with the video in question. So much for "classless".

Really?? Singing a derogatory song toward the BVB in a BVB bar? I find it hard to believe. I thought it was a private party in Munich?

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Really?? Singing a derogatory song toward the BVB in a BVB bar? I find it hard to believe. I thought it was a private party in Munich?

"Ohnehin sollten die Dortmund-Fans den Clip nicht zu ernst nehmen. Der Geschäftsführer der Bar ist ein ehemaliger BVB-Ultra, mit dem Schweinsteiger gut befreundet ist. Der Bayern-Spieler wollte diesen lediglich ein wenig necken."

-> BVB fans shouldn't take the clip too seriously. The bar's manager is a former BVB "ultra" with whom Schweinsteiger is friends with. The Bayern player simply wanted to taunt him.

http://www.focus.de/sport/fussball/...-schweinsteiger-schmaehgesang_id_4020486.html

They've been linked to Hummels, Gundogan, Schweinsteiger and Meyer so far, and it's not even the start of the transfer window yet. So United is about to do to Germany, what Bayern has been doing to the rest of Germany for decades now. Oh the irony :lol:

Last edited:
His contract expires next summer, Bayern should renew ASAP, he is younger than Lahm whos contract runs to 2018..

He left it totally open what he does. He did not want to renew his contract last season when Lahm and Müller did.

He always said that he wants to have some foreign country experience. The question is just when. Rummenigge etc. have left it up to him - if he wants to sign a new contract - no problem. If he wants to leave they will not throw big stones in his way.

If he leaves this year it will be to a big club because of the Euros. Next seaon everything is possible - even the MLS.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
He left it totally open what he does. He did not want to renew his contract last season when Lahm and Müller did.

He always said that he wants to have some foreign country experience. The question is just when. Rummenigge etc. have left it up to him - if he wants to sign a new contract - no problem. If he wants to leave they will not throw big stones in his way.

If he leaves this year it will be to a big club because of the Euros. Next seaon everything is possible - even the MLS.

Oh..

tumblr_np4aq0nwTu1qgmhjro3_250.gif

...and she might play a role in it, too (gifs are from Paris this week). They were seen together with both set of parents in Mallorca some days ago. The story seems to get pretty serious.

Home of Barca Fans