Andoni Zubizarreta

CatalinR10

I+can+t+stop+laughing+at+that+gif+I+m+literally+crying+_0a3b441c09cc3bcd59fc5eee414b263b.gif

Get a grip.

Do you ever say anything positive about the club?

The transfers of Barcelona have IMPROVED since he has been in the job.

We've still had a bunch of epic fails in the transfer market. Villa for 2m (1/5 of what Callejon went for), Song :)facepalm:), no CB for years, etc. Our only really successful transfers have been Alba and Neymar (and that was Rosell (at least he has his moments)).

Last edited:

JamDav1982

We've still had a bunch of epic fails in the transfer market. Villa for 2m (1/5 of what Callejon went for), Song :)facepalm:), no CB for years, etc. Our only super successful transfers have been Alba and Neymar (and that was all Rosell).

Villa went for cheap as his contract was due to go up at a time when he was on the decline. A terrible contract in the first place and it is up to a possible 5m and has options on Atletico Madrid players. Villa chose where he wanted to go and i happy the club let him do that after agreeing to stay in January.

Song was not that expensive in reality and will get a fair bit of that back if he is sold.

No CB being signed was down to them not getting the players they wanted. That has not been great clearly as someone should have been brought in.

Cesc, Alba, Sanchez and Neymar all came for cheaper than other clubs would have got them for and all at an age where they could be sold on again if it doesnt work out.

You are doing nothing but listing transfers that have not gone exactly how you would like them. That will happen at every club across the world.

Compare these last three seasons to before that and the club were paying far over the odds for players in their later twenties, signing uneeded south americans and untested cbs from Ukraine.

If you genuinely think the transfers of the club have gotten worse then you are deluded or blinded by your Rosell/Zubi hate.

hamidyk

Villa went for cheap as his contract was due to go up at a time when he was on the decline. A terrible contract in the first place and it is up to a possible 5m and has options on Atletico Madrid players. Villa chose where he wanted to go and i happy the club let him do that after agreeing to stay in January.

Song was not that expensive in reality and will get a fair bit of that back if he is sold.

No CB being signed was down to them not getting the players they wanted. That has not been great clearly as someone should have been brought in.

Cesc, Alba, Sanchez and Neymar all came for cheaper than other clubs would have got them for and all at an age where they could be sold on again if it doesnt work out.

You are doing nothing but listing transfers that have not gone exactly how you would like them. That will happen at every club across the world.

Compare these last three seasons to before that and the club were paying far over the odds for players in their later twenties, signing uneeded south americans and untested cbs from Ukraine.

If you genuinely think the transfers of the club have gotten worse then you are deluded or blinded by your Rosell/Zubi hate.

This!

Sent from my C2005

The Observer

timthumb.php

Puyol: Zubi, I’m leaving

Zubi: Got it.

Puyol: Next year I won’t be at Barça.

Puyol: You’ll be without a centerback.

Puyol: Do you understand?

Zubi: Yes.

Puyol: And you’re not thinking of looking for a substitute?

Zubi: A substitute for whom?

:lol:

First good cartoon I've seen from Sport. :VdB:

Home of Barca Fans