Andoni Zubizarreta

ryuken

Courtesy of Google : An important core of the board @ fcbarcelona_es supports the removal of Zubizarreta as sports director

I

instinct

Zubizarreta (sports director): "We won't do a pre-season tour this summer. Because of the World Cup, there's no time." [esport3]

I

instinct

Tbf the first statement is true. But what does the second mean?

Yes it's true but he completely ignores the circumstances which made it possible to play with Pique and Mascherano.

Back in 2011 we had Abidal who played on the left. While I still don't understand how it can be justified to let him go, he was an important part of our defence, mainly because the balancing between attack and defence was great. Today, we have Alba on the left who is a natural winger who moves forward almost everytime. He is an awesome player but paired with Alves who does the same, our team becomes highly unbalanced.

In addition the entire team pressed much more than it does currently. Pressng started with Messi who just walks on the pitch now.

All these factores made it possible to play with both Pique and Mascherano against ManU and of course he uses this apology to justify that he did not buy a CB for years though the board said that they want to sign one before the end of last season :facepalm:

He is the most incompetent sports director I've seen in a while and it makes me so angry that he still ''works''.

It's not 2011 you idiot.

V

voodoomaster

This man is destroying our club on his own. No essential reinforcements when the time was due - we concede most in la liga on set pieces. Priorities? A brazilian Wonder child. Is he into S/M or something? This man certainly likes to fuck up.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Zubi's official presentation to the Board, regarding the summer transfers and an entire overhaul of the squad, is postponed due to the fear that it might get leaked to the media and affect the entire team.

Also, according to EL Pais, entire Barca board wants Zubi to resign now. In the last meeting board members questioned & blamed him for this disastrous result.Only Bartomeu still seems to be supporting Zubi.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Zubi's official presentation to the Board, regarding the summer transfers and an entire overhaul of the squad, is postponed due to the fear that it might get leaked to the media and affect the entire team.

Also, according to EL Pais, entire Barca board wants Zubi to resign now. In the last meeting board members questioned & blamed him for this disastrous result.Only Bartomeu still seems to be supporting Zubi.

Only logical outcome offload Bartomeu with Zubi its a win win

Home of Barca Fans