Do we need additional left winger if Henry stays?

If Henry stays do we need an extra winger?

• Yes

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Evil

Shabazz
I am often one that gives players a chance, but right now i have the "bojan should go out on loan" bug. I think henry should stay in the squad and we bring in silva if he wants to come. Henry has proven that he can do it down the middle and also on the left. Silva would add that extra dimension we need, and we could rotate since there would effectively be 4 players for 3 positions (if u dont include hleb..who its hard to find a space for tbh).

However i also really like jeffrén and am surprised pep hasnt used him more on the left. I guess he doesnt feel he is disciplined enough to play in our system. He is definitely one for the future in my opinion.

Was there any incident with Jeffren that I'm missing ?

Agreed with your post. Bojan should definatley be loaned, where he can get regular football and then come back in 1 or 2 seasons. Maybe Leverkusen will take him? :p

maz

I walk the line
No i mean tactically disciplined. He is a young winger...they are the worst type of players when it comes to making them stick to their role in the system!

Evil

Shabazz
Agreed. But you have to admit he was excellent in the pre-season, Jeffren and Pedro were both good.

Speaking of left wingers, do you guys rate Luis Suárez (Ajax) ?

B

Bardh

Henry should pack his stuff and go to U.S. or somewhere at the end of the season. Pep knows this. Bring on Ribery or some equally quality shiznit.

nebeer

Love is All
We should play Henry as CF more and buy Ribery for the left wing.

--------Toure----------

Xavi-------------Iniesta---

Messi-------------Ribery---

---------Henry-----------

We can also buy a new CF. If Eto'o stays then he will play when he is in good form, in brief he would compete with Henry. Though I think a new CF should be bought. Aguero or Villa. The best would be if we could buy Fernando Torres somehow, and also keep Henry.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
simple answer to a simple question: no

we already have 4 class/world class players competing for that spot, I think 4 is good enough

Henry, iniesta, Hleb, and maybe boyan are enough

hleb and Bojan good enough? i don't think so

i think that we need additional, not becuase Iniesta don't play good as LW, he play very well, but i just don't want Keita in middlefield...

what you girls/guys think of Lavezzi? I think that he could be good signing for us.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Pedro is often playing LW for Atletic, Hleb can also play LW, Iniesta can play LW, Bojan can play LW.
Bojan and Pedro showed how great they are this season.
All these players performances prove us that we don`t need aditional LW.
Maybe RW, because it is not Hleb`s or Pedrito`s main position.
Left footed player who can cut in. Lavezzi is great but I doubt he would accept bench role.

Home of Barca Fans