Mesut Özil or Cesc Fàbregas

Who would you sign?

• Total voters

Trequartista

The good
1-First of all they are completely different players,Cesc is a midfielder who can play in the number 10 role while His best is as a more box to box midfielder in the Xavi role,he can play in 4-3-3 formation where he can play as a central midfielder or as an attacking one,Ozil is not a midfielder but he is not a winger,He is a mix of Messi and Iniesta,he finds his home in the number 10 role,he can play on both flanks also but he will be a flop in the 4-3-3 formation,we can get the best out of him in the 4-2-3-1 formation where he can play in any position of the 3 players behind the strikers.
2-There is no Doubt that Cesc has a potentail more than Ozil,I dont think that I have evr watched a midfielder does what Cesc does at 22,Ozil without any doubt is a great player and he has "it" to become a player here but sorry comparing Cesc to Ozil makes No Sense,I wont say like dailitis that its like comparing Lennon to Messi but for sure Cesc would win any battle with Ozil at any time.
3-Whom to sign?Thats the real Question.Cesc could have been a superb addition to our squad but Arsenal are not willing to sell,Cesc himself looks to have resigned to the fact of staying at Arsenal,His Price would be 60m in one year which is too much for a back up player or for a one for the future,Its highly likely that Arsenal would refuse to sell again for the next 2 summers,so we cant wait to sin him for our long term plans,on the other hand Ozil is a cule,we can get him for 25m and he can allow us to use various shapes of 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 formation,if we have Iniesta,Ozil and Messi on the same pitch,it will be a very interesting type of 4-2-3-1 formation like this
Ozil..............Messi................Iniesta
..................Ibrahimovic................
between Ozil,Messi,Iniesta there will be a superb dynamic movements because they are all not wingers so we will see a special type of dream movements it may also change to Messi-OZil-Iniesta one or even Messi-Iniesta-Ozil one.
4-Conclusion:Cesc has a potential to become one of the most complete midfielders in our history but Arsenal wont sell,he may decide to stay at Arsenal if they win something next year,so for us Ozil is the best solution for now.

Home of Barca Fans