Juan Carlos Unzue

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why not. Tito did well winning the league with reford 100 points. CL defeat vs. Bayern was a blow but Messi played injured (at time when we were solely dependant on him). Some other players were missing too and poor Tito was fighting cancer even then.

khaled_a_d

Anyone think he could become the first team coach one day? Loads of experience in the club, and is doing very well as the assistant. Lucho said himself he could see Unzue in the role.

No one here can make a true good argument in favor or against Unzué .we don't even have any true information or insight to be able to think about that .
Assistants in Barca always gets huge credits .but we can never know how true they are or how good they really are .only those who watch their work could determine it .those guys aren't the fans who just read couple of complements and articles that we have no idea if they are actually true or not .

I still remember when their was bullshit argument about Rijkaard assistant Henk ten Cate and how he was the true mastermind behind Frank success.and he really never impressed as a manager .some other people actually started same thing with Tito and Pep
While with Unzue it remained actually realistic complements that didn't try to discredit the coach thankfully ,we don't know how good the guy is .But I think the sporting department in the club will be following him and when Lucho leave he might be considered

Darko

He's good at set pieces. That's literally all we know about him. That's like 1% of what it takes to be a successful coach.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
segundo-gol-del-barca-detalle-1475167706882.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone else noticed cameras focusing a lot on Unzue against Valencia? Maybe they know something we don't.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Set-pieces is his job and responsibility and we've looked increasingly bad at it since last season. Go for a fucking mix of man-marking and zonal if the latter is the reason for Mascherano marking Chiellini. I don't blame Mascherano whatsoever because....what the fuck is he supposed to do? He did his best, but Chiellini is great in the air and much taller obviously.

HE SHOULD NOT BECOME THE NEXT COACH

We need a fresh start.

F

FlaFCB

Yeah, this guy has to go with licho. Or it will be another lost season.

FinBarcelonafan

Set-pieces is his job and responsibility and we've looked increasingly bad at it since last season. Go for a fucking mix of man-marking and zonal if the latter is the reason for Mascherano marking Chiellini. I don't blame Mascherano whatsoever because....what the fuck is he supposed to do? He did his best, but Chiellini is great in the air and much taller obviously.

HE SHOULD NOT BECOME THE NEXT COACH

We need a fresh start.

I don't see how he could get this team play better If Enrique can't. I agree, he needs to go as well or stay as an assistant coach max.

El Barcelona

He can't handle the set pieces anymore so why should he manage a squad full off divas and deadweight. Makes no sense to me.

ryuken

Should just drop this ex players become our coachs shiet altogether, we cant be their testing ground anymore

Home of Barca Fans