User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Juan Carlos Unzué

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's also the one actually talking to the players on a regular basis no ? So, some of the team's cohesion and understanding of the tactics is also to his credit.

Since Lucho doesn't direct himself to the team too much (this is not a critique on lucho).
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unzue with the birthday boy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did Lucho forget to brush his teeth and had bad breath this morning or something?

Nah, cool picture. A legendary coaching duo in the making?
    Last edited by Kohe321; 8th May 2015 at 10:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    What's up with this guy. How do we rate his influence?
    Huge. Improved set pieces in a tremendous way( offense and defensive).

Vice President of FC Barcelona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He did the impossible. He made Barca a threat from set pieces on both ends. The highlight of his carrer will be the collective offside from PSG's freekick. Legendary stuff

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope not many of you have to endure an ignorant commentator, like mine, that continues to be ignorant and spouts bullshit how fks are our achilles heel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Hope not many of you have to endure an ignorant commentator, like mine, that continues to be ignorant and spouts bullshit how fks are our achilles heel.
    The Sky Germany "experts" said before the Bayern game that our defence is weak and Piqué is not world class anymore. So yea that's almost as bad You can tell these people only watch a handful of Barça games every year.

Chief Of Footballing Matters
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Similar to what Sky Sports were saying here (aside from Henry).
    Team DonAK - The Manifesto - http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread...-The-Manifesto

Chief of Footballing Matters - DonAK's Barca

Winners of the Barca Forum Election 2015

Winner of the 2014/15 Barca Forum Prediction League

Blaugrana al vent
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it really pisses me off, they don't have a clue about current Barca.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed every forum I go to people think our defense is so bad that we would concede at any moment. I'm thinking do these guys even watch the team at all? Defensively this team changed a lot compared to the last couple of years all thanks to what Lucho and Unzue have brought to the table. and they got Pique back to his best,Masche is really good,Mathieu is solid (Needs to work on his passing a bit) Barta went from being raw to Being a very solid dude as well. Still waiting to see what Verm brings us no doubt he would be good for us, and I can't forget Alves and Alba both are key dudes as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am happy that I follow all of our matches on Spanish television. Nothing can ruin a game of football like two clueless commentators. If they have an annoying voice too it's literally hell.

Anyway Unzué has been absolutely crucial for the team. One should not underestimate his tactical contribution to the team. He really is something on this front. In that sense Lucho, just like Pep had, have a very competent assistant manager.

The difference between this current season in terms of standard situations and the manner that we have dealt with them (both offensively and defensively) compared to last season under Tata is astonishing.

I will never forget Tata's pathetic attitude on this front. Lucho and Unzué showed him how completely wrong he was.
    Bartomeu Dimissió!

The Pale One
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is responsible for our defense? Anyone care to explain i'm curious since i know nothing of this man sadly nor his expertise.

Flavia
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Messi View Post
    I am happy that I follow all of our matches on Spanish television. Nothing can ruin a game of football like two clueless commentators. If they have an annoying voice too it's literally hell.

Anyway Unzué has been absolutely crucial for the team. One should not underestimate his tactical contribution to the team. He really is something on this front. In that sense Lucho, just like Pep had, have a very competent assistant manager.

The difference between this current season in terms of standard situations and the manner that we have dealt with them (both offensively and defensively) compared to last season under Tata is astonishing.

I will never forget Tata's pathetic attitude on this front. Lucho and Unzué showed him how completely wrong he was.
    Brazilian commentators luckily are very good, at least the ones covering la liga.

About Tata, spot on. It's the same back 4 yet, and that's funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most pundits and commentators know shit about Barça, the only matches they watch are Champions League matches and when we face Atletico, Real Madrid and maybe Valencia. Only those who have played here are usually well aware of how the team's doing, such as Henry and Gary Lineker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://grup14.com/article/meet-the-c...ged-everything

An article on the grup 14 website about unzue and the rest of the coaching staff