Sergio Ramos

Devils

Most Madrid media reporting that him and Flo has a huge war of words after the elimination.

Apparently it ended with Flo threatening to kick him out of the club and Ramos responding by telling Flo to pay him the remainder of his contract and he will walk out himself.

[tw]1103698528109543424[/tw]

Leo_Messi

Most Madrid media reporting that him and Flo has a huge war of words after the elimination.

Apparently it ended with Flo threatening to kick him out of the club and Ramos responding by telling Flo to pay him the remainder of his contract and he will walk out himself.

[tw]1103698528109543424[/tw]

A true Sevillista. Would make the G dawg Cristóbal Soria proud.:lol:

A new contract demand like during that summer where there were rumors of him being close to signing with Man Utd.:lol:?

Not read the article, lol. Don't think that I bother either. He is done either way. 33 years this March. The end is near.

Last edited:

Zidane82

A true Sevillista. Would make the G dawg Cristóbal Soria proud.:lol:

A new contract demand like during that summer where there were rumors of him being close to signing with Man Utd.:lol:?

Not read the article, lol. Don't think that I bother either. He is done either way. 33 years this March. The end is near.

That’s what I thought about feking Pepe ... now he could be raking his studs down Messi’s Achilles’ tendon in the very near future ..

Morten

Full support to Ramos in his clash with Perez, Perez depleted the squad, and he blames the squad for the mess that he made? Fuck off.

Andresito

Staff member
If you ever feel stupid, just remember that Ramos took a deliberate yellow vs Ajax and then admitted afterwards before getting knocked out :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
It doesn't 'seem' anything, lots of ungrounded speculation. Flo destroyed half the media narratives from the past year in one interview. Nobody other than Ramos and Perez knows what their relationship is and they all write about irreparable this and that.

Chainsaw

Killahead
e48a224f37cc3458217483cdfbf29b3e45611bb3_00.jpg

Mad Sweeney's MAD resemblance to Sergio Ramos cracks me up! Not only that, his similar face expressions and dirty antics and him being a hothead just like Ramos makes it even funnier. :lol:

Maybe the American Gods creators used Ramos as a model to create MS! :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
This retard just admitted in front of cameras that he asked Hernandez referee if he has anything against him personally based on the terrible calls we were receiving all night. He might get suspended for the Clasico.

[tw]1231350235596804096[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans