Sergio Ramos

Beast

The Observer
He do both equally .. go to the center or work from the touchline .. my problem with him as a RB is his crossing plus he didn't get individual coaching since Capello days .. that's where player develop their talents (not talking about form but developing as a player ) . Mourinho could be pivotal in Ramos future

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I'm more than happy for Sergio Ramos to stay at madrid. For every goal he's scored against us at set pieces he's given us at least two thanks to his moronic "defending"

G.J

V.H. 4 life
hmm His crossing isn't a major weakness for me. He actually puts a nice spin on it using the inside of his foot. You just need good target men to take advantage.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He do both equally .. go to the center or work from the touchline .. my problem with him as a RB is his crossing plus he didn't get individual coaching since Capello days .. that's where player develop their talents (not talking about form but developing as a player ) . Mourinho could be pivotal in Ramos future

oh, good to know!! Regarding his weak point, as you say, he at least makes up for it by adding an extra man in your mid-field ;)

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Do you not mean the other way about :)) hes shockingly bad at CB :))

2u8jywj.gif

W

woobie

Got really snarky about it, from what I can understand. When the same reporter asked him a question, Ramos asked if he should repeat his answer in Andaluz. (Pique answered his question first in Catalan and then in Castellano).

Home of Barca Fans