Sergio Ramos

El Gato

Villarato!
Gaining that distance at 35 in trackback situation is kinda crazy

Not perfect but as close to a 10/10 performance as you can get.

Morten

Looks like there are disagreements over new contract, no progress has been made.

Half a year left, free to talk to other clubs.

El Gato

Villarato!
Same disagreements that have been there for a while. If he wants a raise in the middle of Covid, no wonder there is a problem. If it's just an extension on the same salary then I don't know what the club are thinking provided Modrić is getting extended.

I think it's more likely it's the former. In which case Rene should get the finger out his ass and use his brain. Asking for raises in the age where every salary and bonus is getting cut is idiotic.

Andresito

Staff member
Apparently the offers are:

1 year extension with same salary
2 year extension with 10 % less salary

serghei

Not when other teams are offering more. His market value is higher.

Hmm, Madrid also has leverage. Clubs can also hand chances to former glories, post-retirement, based on how they treated the club. I'm sure Ramos wouldn't mind occupying a high position in the Madrid management ranks when he's older and retired.

BarcaOG

Banned
just like Kroos, Ramos is a piece of shit for complaining about his stupid high wages when everyone else is suffering. so greedy indeed. really scum baggy... imagine if you were upset youre not going to be given hundreds of thousands of dollars a week

FinBarcelonafan

Hmm, Madrid also has leverage. Clubs can also hand chances to former glories, post-retirement, based on how they treated the club. I'm sure Ramos wouldn't mind occupying a high position in the Madrid management ranks when he's older and retired.

He is just bargaining. They will build him a statue in Madrid, so I doubt he wants to ruin that. He wants to get fair market value though. All the other top teams are after him, so He has all the weapons in his use.

Ramos should be Real for life. It would be great for his legacy. It would be shame if he would leave.

That's why I don't think he is ever leaving. ABC of bargaining..

Home of Barca Fans