Sergio Ramos

BarcaOG

Banned
Sergio CUNTmos

I fkn hate him so much

how come? he wasnt dirty or anything today. he was a leader and he contributed to his team. sure, he kind of milked the PK foul, but it was indeed a foul...

nah, i respect what he adds to his team. we need that ourselves

Messigician

how come? he wasnt dirty or anything today. he was a leader and he contributed to his team. sure, he kind of milked the PK foul, but it was indeed a foul...

nah, i respect what he adds to his team. we need that ourselves

He fkn pulls shirts all the time but when it's done to him he dives like he got shot.

Fuck him

Morten

Im going to just say it, how was that a penalty :lol:?
Joke of a decision by the ref, honestly, but considering we never get a penalty at the Camp Nou, i dont care too much this time.

BarcaOG

Banned
Im going to just say it, how was that a penalty :lol:?
Joke of a decision by the ref, honestly, but considering we never get a penalty at the Camp Nou, i dont care too much this time.

really? he was having his shirt pulled. thats a pretty clear offence to me. that players do it often is no excuse; its a foul. if he had done the same to messi it would have been a foul, too. he milked it a little, sure, but a foul was committed.

Raketa10

VAR has been used horribly wrong for majority of time. It has done more harm than good to the world of football. Referees are still having a final say if a situation will be revised or not and it's open to interpretation all of the time. The exact same situation is sometimes a penalty and sometimes not. Sometimes VAR isn't even consulted!? So what is the purpose of VAR if we don't have a uniformity of decisions?

In the end majority of players are diving all of the time hoping to get a penalty through VAR. IMHO refereeing under VAR is much worse than it was before VAR was introduced and the game is suffering because of that. Furthermore, a guy sitting in a room 200km away from the stadium can rob you without even looking you in the eyes. The worst of all is the fact that goals, which are the most exciting part of the game are revised all of the time. You can't even properly celebrate anymore without waiting for at least a minute. VAR was a great idea but implementation is simply horrible.

Last edited:

serghei

Word of appreciation for Sergio Ramos. That was better than a Randy Orton RKO. That back jump was almost as if he was elbowed in the face by another version of himself.

malvolio

VAR has been used horribly wrong for majority of time. It has done more harm than good to the world of football. Referees are still having a final say if a situation will be revised or not and it's open to interpretation all of the time. The exact same situation is sometimes a penalty and sometimes not. Sometimes VAR isn't even consulted!? So what is the purpose of VAR if we don't have a uniformity of decisions?

In the end majority of players are diving all of the time hoping to get a penalty through VAR. IMHO refereeing under VAR is much worse than it was before VAR was introduced and the game is suffering because of that. Furthermore, a guy sitting in a room 200km away from the stadium can rob you without even looking you in the eyes. The worst of all is the fact that goals, which are the most exciting part of the game are revised all of the time. You can't even properly celebrate anymore without waiting for at least a minute. VAR was a great idea but implementation is simply horrible.

As a very smart journalist from my country said - If VAR would have fixed anything, then it wouldn't have been implemented.

It's a shambles all around. Aside from some offside calls it's just a free for all with the referees pulling the strings in the end.

Morten

As a very smart journalist from my country said - If VAR would have fixed anything, then it wouldn't have been implemented.

It's a shambles all around. Aside from some offside calls it's just a free for all with the referees pulling the strings in the end.

Even certain offside-calls are so tight that im thinking, "cant you give the attacking team the advantage there?", but offside calls are mostly a non-issue tbf.

Home of Barca Fans