Sergio Ramos

Cule4life

The Culest
If true and they get Liverpool there might be 30% chance they won't win CL this season. Right now it is looking at 10% chance they lose it.

Bayern struggling against Sevilla.

Liverpool- Almost bottling it vs City. Ronaldo will run riot against them

Roma- No words...

They'll get Roma and smash them. You know its gonna happen. There's 0.1% chance of them not winning CL.

El Gato

Villarato!
He's named in the referees report and Xabi Alonso was suspended for the CL final back in 2014 for doing the same thing. There's a clear precedent.

This is speculation. Nothing is official yet AFAIK. Nor is it nearly the same situation as Xabi who ran to the corner flag and Ramos stood in the tunnel so Real will appeal if anything of the sort happens. Can’t find nothing saying about the tunnel anywhere but some tweets, so not happening imo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is speculation. Nothing is official yet AFAIK. Nor is it nearly the same situation as Xabi who ran to the corner flag and Ramos stood in the tunnel so Real will appeal if anything of the sort happens. Can’t find nothing saying about the tunnel anywhere but some tweets, so not happening imo.

I don't see why you need to see the tweets when the camera was zooming in on him during the last 5 minutes of the game lol, and he was also arguing with Allegri after the penalty.

He's not allowed to be down there, he should have been in the stands.

El Gato

Villarato!
I don't see why you need to see the tweets when the camera was zooming in on him during the last 5 minutes of the game lol, and he was also arguing with Allegri after the penalty.

He's not allowed to be down there, he should have been in the stands.

He’s not allowed.. says who? Literally it is not mentioned anywhere that I can find beyond what some people say on Twitter without any links to protocol and it’s been done routinely without repercussions. Notably Gio and Deco sitting next to each other after being sent off in Nürnberg in 2006. Besides it’s one of the things that only gets enforced if referee notes it. They still rarely do these things over recorded video replay evidence.

LosBlancos

He’s not allowed.. says who? Literally it is not mentioned anywhere that I can find beyond what some people say on Twitter without any links to protocol and it’s been done routinely without repercussions. Notably Gio and Deco sitting next to each other after being sent off in Nürnberg in 2006. Besides it’s one of the things that only gets enforced if referee notes it. They still rarely do these things over recorded video replay evidence.

I’ve read that the suspected violation is Article 15, Misconduct of Players and Officials (UEFA Regulations). The key point is if there is direct precedent to follow, which there seems to be, and if he is noted in the report.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I’ve read that the suspected violation is Article 15, Misconduct of Players and Officials (UEFA Regulations). The key point is if there is direct precedent to follow, which there seems to be, and if he is noted in the report.

This.

LosBlancos

So he was only in the tunnel? I thought I had read that he was near the field of play, as in close to the line. Anyway, awesome news, will be needed against Bayern.

malvolio

So he was only in the tunnel? I thought I had read that he was near the field of play, as in close to the line.

sergio-ramos.jpg

allegri had an argument with him at one point, just for that i think he should have been suspended. he was not in the tunnel, but outside of it, near the pitch. maybe rules should be changed to stipulate that the only place you are allowed to be is the stands.

El Gato

Villarato!
Not on the pitch level. Law states you’re not to participate and he didn’t. If he sat in the stands behind the bench and got into a shouting match with the manager effect would be the same. Petty to try to penalise this.

Home of Barca Fans