Sergio Ramos

Beast

The Observer
Well let's see shall we ?

We took Ruud when you wanted to get rid of him and was deemed surplus to requirement
Heinze Ditto like Ruud
Beckham exactly the same as above.. SAF thought their journey is over in Man U
CR and you got paid handsomely for it with a record fee & the guy wanted to fulfill his childhood dream
and now De Gea...remains to be seen

On the other side you just took Di Maria as well for a record fee and now you want Ramos who's is our captain ...

So apart from CR (which you got a chest of gold for him ) and the current -De Gea/Ramos all is within demand & supply.. no reason for such bitterness from Man U fans not with our history together

oggydude

With our history helping your team after the Munich disaster you should always be grateful... we did more than any other team in Europe to get you back on track..
that old snail SAF is the reason for this animosity but we had quite a remarkable club friendship over the years .. shame tarnished by SAF words

Real was such a classy club, I just don't like Perez, he ditches players/managers and believes he rules football. Your help post Munich disaster was extremely thoughtful, and will never be forgotten with true fans.

Beast

The Observer
Real was such a classy club, I just don't like Perez, he ditches players/managers and believes he rules football. Your help post Munich disaster was extremely thoughtful, and will never be forgotten with true fans.
I don't like Ed Woodward or the Glazers doesn't affect my love or hate for United.. clubs are always above names... although i can use it as an excuse as Glazers own United .. while Real Madrid is owned by the fans and Perez is just the elected president ..he will die one day or gets too old and someone else will be there the club stays the same .. he just wants to build a dynasty in our history like Don Santiago Bernabeu.. he won't make it but he still tries
Ditching is part of our history as a club we always high valued the club as a institution above names .. has nothing to do with Perez even the team that won 5 consecutive CL titles ditched managers year in year out we had 6 different managers from 1955 to 1960 .. the exceptions in our history are few like Del Bosque , Mourinho & the record holder Miguel Muñoz...

oggydude

El Pais say United have bidder 60m for Ramos and Real are considering as long as they can get DDG as part of the deal. How reliable is El Pais.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Manchester United’s pursuit of Sergio Ramos has suffered a serious setback after the Real Madrid president Florentino Pérez told the defender that he would not be sold under any circumstances, during a long meeting in Guangzhou, China.

Although there are still five weeks of the transfer window remaining, the belief from some quarters is that Ramos’s departure is now impossible and United are considering their next move. Ramos has not agreed a contract renewal at the Bernabéu and it is not yet clear whether he has finally given up on the move.

The meeting, which ran into Sunday night, was attended by Pérez, Ramos, José Ángel Sánchez, Madrid’s chief executive, and Ramos’s brother and agent, René. Ramos reiterated his desire to join United, who have made two formal bids for the defender, but Pérez outright refused to countenance a sale. With two years left on his current contract, Ramos’s ability to force Madrid’s hand is limited. It is the club, ultimately, who hold sway.

serghei

So, Ramos is staying after all. It's like one of those Chuck Norris movies where you absolutely know he'll be staring at the dead villain corpse in the end, no matter how tough the bad guys seemed at the beginning. Boring.

El Gato

Villarato!
1311875540_delta_force_chuck_norris__deal_with_it.gif

Morten

Manchester United’s pursuit of Sergio Ramos has suffered a serious setback after the Real Madrid president Florentino Pérez told the defender that he would not be sold under any circumstances, during a long meeting in Guangzhou, China.

Although there are still five weeks of the transfer window remaining, the belief from some quarters is that Ramos’s departure is now impossible and United are considering their next move. Ramos has not agreed a contract renewal at the Bernabéu and it is not yet clear whether he has finally given up on the move.

The meeting, which ran into Sunday night, was attended by Pérez, Ramos, José Ángel Sánchez, Madrid’s chief executive, and Ramos’s brother and agent, René. Ramos reiterated his desire to join United, who have made two formal bids for the defender, but Pérez outright refused to countenance a sale. With two years left on his current contract, Ramos’s ability to force Madrid’s hand is limited. It is the club, ultimately, who hold sway.

Perez words are law in Real Madrid, so i guess thats it then.

Beast

The Observer
AS says that Ramos still wants to go while Marca claim all is good under the hood... i guess nothing will be clear until they are back in Madrid...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Marca writing that he will get his 9M and has agreed to renew his contract. Will be the 3rd best paid player in the squad now after Ronaldo and Bale.

Home of Barca Fans