Sergio Ramos

IamGundogan

iS6ySX8.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

Martindn

I dont make 5 million a year. And he turned down my club, so my inferiority is irrelevant to my new found semi hatred of him. I guess sarcasm is hard to put forth on the internet, which one of those "Characteristics" is even true. (Besides the nose obviously.)

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I dont make 5 million a year. And he turned down my club, so my inferiority is irrelevant to my new found semi hatred of him. I guess sarcasm is hard to put forth on the internet, which one of those "Characteristics" is even true. (Besides the nose obviously.)

Well most world class players would choose Real over Manchester, you can't really blame them.

Beast

The Observer
I knew there was a reason i hated Real madrid, something tells me its about to be worse after this window.

With our history helping your team after the Munich disaster you should always be grateful... we did more than any other team in Europe to get you back on track..
that old snail SAF is the reason for this animosity but we had quite a remarkable club friendship over the years .. shame tarnished by SAF words

BenRobbins

With our history helping your team after the Munich disaster you should always be grateful... we did more than any other team in Europe to get you back on track..
that old snail SAF is the reason for this animosity but we had quite a remarkable club friendship over the years .. shame tarnished by SAF words

Yeah you even offered to loan us Di Stefano! Real did alot for us back then which was very kind of them. Its a shame you like to buy our best players now haha, its taking its toll on the relationship

Home of Barca Fans