Sergio Ramos

Beast

The Observer
Ramos is not a good ball playing CB.. he just have the ability to charge with the ball in his feet... last time he tried his passing skills it was Juve when he played in the midfield i guess his passing accuracy didn't exceed 10 % ... we don't really need the ball passing CB like Barca.. we never did unlike Barca who always insist on it in the keepers & defenders

oggydude

Still don't believe what the press are saying, sounds to good to be true, still think he wants a new better contract and will get it. Why would Ramos leave a club where he will become a legend and is one of the only players that the fan like leave to go to another club with a reduced chance of success for trophies when 29.

IamGundogan

Ramos is not a good ball playing CB.. he just have the ability to charge with the ball in his feet... last time he tried his passing skills it was Juve when he played in the midfield i guess his passing accuracy didn't exceed 10 % ... we don't really need the ball passing CB like Barca.. we never did unlike Barca who always insist on it in the keepers & defenders

There's a difference passing out from defence and passing out from MF.

IamGundogan

Still don't believe what the press are saying, sounds to good to be true, still think he wants a new better contract and will get it. Why would Ramos leave a club where he will become a legend and is one of the only players that the fan like leave to go to another club with a reduced chance of success for trophies when 29.

It's Real Madrid and Perez, they probably treated him not how he expected, how they treat all their players.

Morten

I can understand he wants to escape evil dictator Perez, most people will, especially if he can get better wages somewhere else.
I still dont get why United will give him a monster contract + 60 mill to Real Madrid for a cb that is soon 30, madness.

Morten

Anyway, as for a cb with good passing and ball controll, i think Varane has the potential for that, he is quite comfortable on the ball i think. Otamendi will likely become a better defender than Ramos, should probably go for him.

El Gato

Villarato!
Classic one time bitchfit which happened to many RM players. I think cooler heads will prevail and Ramos is just dicking around a bit to bust Floro's balls for fucking the team over.

ceefoo

I still dont get why United will give him a monster contract + 60 mill to Real Madrid for a cb that is soon 30, madness.
Because there is a dearth of world-class centre-backs that are proven winners and leaders. Okay, so there won't be any re-sale value, but 29 isn't old for a CB. He could still be performing at elite level for another 5+ years.

Plus, their current CB's are: Evans, Smalling, Jones & Blackett.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Because there is a dearth of world-class centre-backs that are proven winners and leaders. Okay, so there won't be any re-sale value, but 29 isn't old for a CB. He could still be performing at elite level for another 5+ years.

Plus, their current CB's are: Evans, Smalling, Jones & Blackett.

True, Ramos is so much better than their CB's.. It's kinda laughable that a club who's aiming for the top of EPL and UCL has those kind of CB's..

BenRobbins

And thats the reason we would be prepared to pay alot! because we have jones and evans swanning about the back.

I hope Woodward and Louis have set a deadline to Ramos, like the end of next week, and if he hasn't signed by then just grab Otamendi.

Morten

And thats the reason we would be prepared to pay alot! because we have jones and evans swanning about the back.

I hope Woodward and Louis have set a deadline to Ramos, like the end of next week, and if he hasn't signed by then just grab Otamendi.
Well, according to whoscored, Jones is pretty much the best cb in pl. So why doesnt anyone rate him?

Home of Barca Fans