Sergio Ramos

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I can see Lord Ramos becoming a thing. He spends more time in the attack than he does in the freaking defence. The dude thinks that he's Ronaldo or some shit.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's a beast at offensive set-pieces. Come likes a raging bull.

But at defensive set-pieces he is just shit. :lol:

CuleLife4Life

You can always rely on Ramos fucking everything up

People actually rate him as well, very worrying

Maybe its because he is good looking or Spanish or Real Madrid bribe people but the fact that this man gets so many accolades for being one of the best CB or the best in the world is shocking and just plain wrong.

He is the weakest CB on their team. How can he get on Fifa lists and winning La Liga awards??

I'd say he was responsible for both goals. But he also had some great clearances.

barcanuck

467273526-real-madrids-defender-sergio-ramos-vies-with-gettyimages.jpg

Sergio thinking about the stomp.

Yannik

He was lucky that the media blamed Pepe for the 2nd goal instead of him.
If you watch the replays you can see that Pepe, Marcelo and Carvajal are building an offside line and Suarez was at least on and a half metres behind it. But 1 second before the pass was played, Ramos acts like a headless chicken that wants to play hero and runs behind the offside trap, making Suarez onside and then additionally to that he misjudged the pass completely.
Of course Pepe wouldnt catch Suarez then, he needed a half second to realize that Ramos fucked it up, and then Suarez was already away.

Pepe made no fault here, but a defensive line is only as strong as its weakest link and Ramos simply IS the weakest link, while Pepe is actaully a decent defender who gets constantly put into these stupid situations because Ramos has no sort of defensive coordination, and this is why i compare him to David Luiz.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Lord Ramos :worthy:. Messed up 2 CR headers, messed up on Mathieu's header and to top it off played Suarez onside for his goal :worthy:. (was he also the one that gave away the fk for Mathieu's goal?)

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He really put in a shocking performance tonight. Several reckless passes straight to Atletí players, two poor challenges in that could've led to penalties and possibly a red card as well.

Deco10

He really put in a shocking performance tonight. Several reckless passes straight to Atletí players, two poor challenges in that could've led to penalties and possibly a red card as well.

This was just a regular Sergio Ramos performance, he is the most overrated player in the world. It is always funny to see him alongside Varane, it is obvious who is the better CB.

Deco replying to Deco

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
This was just a regular Sergio Ramos performance, he is the most overrated player in the world. It is always funny to see him alongside Varane, it is obvious who is the better CB.

Deco replying to Deco

I'm the Mewtwo to your Mew[one]

CuleLife4Life

Shocking? Lol this is the Real Ramos. Yet it'll be Varane who gets dropped next week lol.

CuleLife4Life

This guy is probably the biggest fucking fraud in football getting awards and into those stupid top starting XIs. Its actually hilarious when you think about how he fools people into thinking he is a great CB.

I'm expecting him to gift Atletico a penalty with a red card next week. He tried to give them some goals yesterday but they didn't accept right away.

Home of Barca Fans