Sergio Ramos

elizel

Man, I used to like this guy, but after today, just... NO. Especially what he did to Puyol. I mean, come on, the World Cup was mere months ago.

Sergio

Sergison
He needs a proper punishment, he should forcibly have the S,E and R removed from his first name by deed-poll.

I have to say I like him as a player, its very difficult not to admire such enthusiasm. But that was inexcusable, all of it, its not like you can even say he had the right to be wound up after being on the bad side of an unjust game. His team was hammered, and largely due to his contribution.

dalitis8

Banned
I actually feel a bit sorry for Madrid players.

Even a tiny bit for Penaldo himself.

But that son of a bitch Mou...:lol:

yeah I know, I've been wondering how their next match will be.

They are all professionals and milionaires and enjoy their success with the NT, I think they will kiss and make up.

Time is also a factor, their next game is in March 2011 me thinks.

J

Jordzibob

I coudlnt feel less sorry for them. Well actually, no. Casillas and Alonso. I feel sorry for those two. Ramos, Cuntvalho, Ronaldo and Mourinho, (Please dont B.S. me and tell me none of this was his doing, he sets his teams up dirty) are scum.

And god damn Karim Benzema. You lazy fuck asshole. Look what you did! Now I'm gonna have to have a Madrid avatar or something.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
i'm really worried about the spanish NT with shit like this, it's really not good for the NT

Personally don't give a shit. But if del Bosque has half a brain he won't call Ramos up for a while. He should be banned for a number of games anyway (both in the league and national team).

Home of Barca Fans