Sergio Ramos

Nestor

Im always glad when real madrid players get suspended 1 game even if they deserve 10 =) Thats how fucked up i think the rfef is ! When will we know the decision?

AvocadoCake

Zero, the RFEF is Madrid.
I was thinking exactly this when i read the article, but "with a recent precedent being the four-game suspension given to Espanyol forward Sergio Garcia for using the same word"... I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 0, I reckon it'll be either 0 or 4.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
He will get 4 games as it has been reported by the ref, however the ban will only be for Copa games, NOT La Liga.

Ursegor

World Champion
Then he will miss both El Clasico legs? The round after the next one = Clasico, if both teams make it through.

Shit news. They will be more solid now at the back.

Garrus

With pepe injured until February, Both of them will miss the first leg of copa del ray semi final with us, Which is in 30 of january :tito:

BarcaGirl

Then he will miss both El Clasico legs? The round after the next one = Clasico, if both teams make it through.

Shit news. They will be more solid now at the back.

More solid without him?? Don't think so. I agree that in the last few games he really wasn't that great, but Ramos always steps up his game, when he plays against us.

So, him missing both El Casicos is great news imho.

Ursegor

World Champion
The only time he steps up against Barcelona is to mess up the offside trap or get caught out of position.

With pepe injured until February, Both of them will miss the first leg of copa del ray semi final with us, Which is in 30 of january :tito:

Shiiiiiiiiiiit. Now they will be even more stable with Carvalho-Varane. Very bad news.

Home of Barca Fans