Sergio Ramos

Galning

0:28.
"Absolutely a technical decision. Nothing more. I was waiting for that question and I want to explain it clearly, because you.. of course not just you.. like stories and I want to make it clear that the problems with Sergio: zero, there isn't any. A great name, a great player. My decision, simply football wise."

Approx translation.

He said "Disciplinary problems, zero." So it's obviously a personal problem.. :mou:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
What exactly is going on here? There seems to be much more to it than Jose is letting on, not that that is a surprise.

Yugi

Rosell (president): "Sergio Ramos unhappy at Madrid, could Barcelona make a bid? (laughs) Never say never, but I don't think so."

we are so buying him if mourinho stays next season

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Rosell (president): "Sergio Ramos unhappy at Madrid, could Barcelona make a bid? (laughs) Never say never, but I don't think so."

we are so buying him if mourinho stays next season

It wouldn't surprise me at all to be honest.

Yugi

we should make a poll whether :horse: should come to barcelona if possible, I would take him over Song most defo

E

estranged

Rather than being disappointed by the notion that cules would welcome he guy who tries to break Messi's legs to the club think of as RM losing their best center back

Ursegor

World Champion
He's not their best CB by any stretch of imagination even if MARCA did a good job in promoting him after the Euros. If you read Real Madrid forums, you'll realise that Blancos actually want Varane to play CB and Ramos to fuck off back to RB. :lol:

PearLBLacK

Banned
He's not their best CB by any stretch of imagination even if MARCA did a good job in promoting him after the Euros. If you read Real Madrid forums, you'll realise that Blancos actually want Varane to play CB and Ramos to fuck off back to RB. :lol:

Which would be a good thing since we're missing Ramos' right-back expertise. And it'd give Varane a regular playing time.

Home of Barca Fans