Sergio Ramos

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
[YOUTUBE]FZLVNsEnjEw[/YOUTUBE]

didnt know ramos was cross eyed until now... not that big a deal.. just jealous villa will break raul's record really...

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Retardeds everywhere.

Spain's Sergio Ramos irritated by Catalan

(GSM) - Spain and Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos could not hide his irritation with a Catalan journalist at Thursday's press conference.

The journalist asked Gerald Pique to answer a question in Catalan, something the Barcelona player had no problem with.

When Pique asked whether he should translate his answer to Spanish, Sergio Ramos interrupted saying that his teammate should give his answer in 'Andalusian', since the journalist "had difficulties understanding Spanish".

The sarcastic note triggered some laughs at the Salamanca hotel's conference room, but may well add to the anti-Spanish sentiment among many Catalans. During the last World Cup, support for the Spanish national team was significantly lower in Catalonia than in most other regions.

The Spanish selection gathered in Salamanca to face Lithuania in Friday's Euro 2010 qualifier.

http://es.women.soccerway.com/news/2010/October/07/spains-sergio-ramos-irritated-by-catalan/

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Summed up by the fact that he ended a twitter post with "¡Arribia España!". Facha de mierda.

ramoshorse.jpg

Beast

The Observer
Got really snarky about it, from what I can understand. When the same reporter asked him a question, Ramos asked if he should repeat his answer in Andaluz. (Pique answered his question first in Catalan and then in Castellano).

Legend..

Madness

Hope Ramos gets beat down for what he did today. Well maybe not all that....but at least kicked off the national team.

Hitting Puyol & Xavi....dude is mentally disabled (I've been saying that for years...now I rest my case)

Silver

5 match ban should be perfect punishment :p

Bad tackle on messi + slap puyol in the face + slap xavi in the face

Poor ramos! Suspended in champions league + investigation and now suspended in la liga and probably also investigation :p
he can go on a long holiday I guess xD

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I hope there is retribution in the return leg. This punk has gotten away with acting like a child for too long, it's time to teach him a lesson he won't forget.

Home of Barca Fans