Sergio Ramos

Maria

Maria says Xavi is shit and passed it, Maria says Puyol should retire , Maria says all the barca boys were shit from the beginning of the last season .

So much hate :cry:..I've said that some of them were worse than some madridistas. And yes..I think that Xavi and Puyol should retire from the spanish NT. But that's because I am a cule, not a Spain fan and from a month ago I kept saying that our 2 captains shouldn't play for more than 35-40 games/season, not that they are past it.

And have you seen what against what countries Spain will play in the next 12 months? They are preparing a world tour. :(

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
So much hate :cry:..I've said that some of them were worse than some madridistas. And yes..I think that Xavi and Puyol should retire from the spanish NT. But that's because I am a cule, not a Spain fan and from a month ago I kept saying that our 2 captains shouldn't play for more than 35-40 games/season, not that they are past it.

And have you seen what against what countries Spain will play in the next 12 months? They are preparing a world tour. :(

no hate . I :wub: you . ;)

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
AxIH1XWCIAATNrk.jpg

AxH72ZPCMAAsXSz.jpg

P

PhilS

I am a total Ramos fanboy this summer and I'm not afraid to say it. When he tackled the snot out of CR and made him cry like a girl, I had instant hearts in my eyes.

Since Spain let in only one goal in Euro 12, the player of the tournament had to be a Spanish defender. Either Casillas or Ramos. Both played great. The challenge for Ramos is controlling his roughness, he has needed to improve on this. In this tournament, he did. Best CB in Euro 12.

Maria

Since Spain let in only one goal in Euro 12, the player of the tournament had to be a Spanish defender. Either Casillas or Ramos. Both played great. The challenge for Ramos is controlling his roughness, he has needed to improve on this. In this tournament, he did. Best CB in Euro 12.

Jordi Alba had a better performance than Casillas at the EC..and at Spain's deffensive record it could be that the 70% posession and playing Busi-Xabi in front of the deffence were as important as Casillas.
And another thing..Spain also had the best offense, but I don't see anyone asking the Ballon d'Or for Torres. :rolleyes:

BarcaGirl

Ramos: "I would give the Ballon D’or to Iker Casillas and Cristiano Ronaldo."

He didn’t have the courage to mention at least Iniesta among the names, he was afraid from his master Mou.

Ursegor

World Champion
Can someone enlighten me what this "Casillas for Ballon d'Or" campaign is all about? It's quite pathetic.

Maria

Can someone enlighten me what this "Casillas for Ballon d'Or" campaign is all about? It's quite pathetic.

The spanish are obsessed with the BdO. They won the EC and all they talk about is the BdO. Like you said, it's pathetic.

Home of Barca Fans