Sergio Ramos

BerkeleyBernie

Never said Barca are not doing anything wrong. I despise many things that my club has been responsible for in the last years.

But I stand by my point that RM's players tried to injure Barca's players on different occasions. And not only Barca players. Ramos and Pepe have shown their true colors plenty of times.

You can talk about Neymar milking fouls or other bullshit that has nothing to do with that if you want to. Does not change that fact.

And I'll never forget Marcelo's flying kung fu kick at Messi's chest. about 50 seconds in here.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
And I'll never forget Marcelo's flying kung fu kick at Messi's chest. about 50 seconds in here.

There were so many reckless challenges by RM players without any intent to play the ball.
But we are not saints and Pepe just tried to murder somebody once so that's fine and everything cancels each other out.

El Gato

Villarato!
Not what was said. And the narrative is the opposite - that Real were thugs and Barca the shining beacon of morality and how to play football. Lol keep at it dawg

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Seems like you got some nice inferiority complex considering that topic.
You reap what you sow and RM sowed a lot of hatred during that time. And Ramos and Pepe are thugs, simple as that. Not just because of their games vs Barca but because of their whole careers. Has nothing to do with narrative, just facts.

Barca are no saints but there are levels.

El Gato

Villarato!
Says a man with a persecution complex.

Absolutely has a lot to do with a narrative. Pepe hasn't been a thug for almost a decade no matter how much you'd love to see him in jail for life based on your choice of words. Ramos is and is celebrated for it because he's open about it. As are several other sides. Because fouls aren't a problem, only reckless ones are. I challenged you to point out some leg breakers. Still waiting.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Persecution complex. :lol:
You bring this topic up regularly.

Both had many reckless challenges in their careers. Not interested in watching hour long Youtube compilations, you can watch that stuff yourself. Easy to find.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yup as I thought. Great to debate with someone who doesn't even have an anecdotal instance, much less something serious. Textbook boy who cried wolf.

Blaugrana the kind of guy who thinks Zidane is a bigger prick than Materazzi.

Morten

We should be rivals on the field, but Mourinho took it too far, as a result Barca also did their bit(blatant over reactions).

There certainly was an entertainment-factor to it all though.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
Yup as I thought. Great to debate with someone who doesn't even have an anecdotal instance, much less something serious. Textbook boy who cried wolf.

Blaugrana the kind of guy who thinks Zidane is a bigger prick than Materazzi.

sorry wolfe peps barca was not perfect like you suggest we thing but pepe ramos coentrao were assholes and had many blatant off the ball fouls against us that were pure thuggery, i cant believe ur defending pepe of all people lol

El Gato

Villarato!
sorry wolfe peps barca was not perfect like you suggest we thing but pepe ramos coentrao were assholes and had many blatant off the ball fouls against us

What's wrong with fouls? They're not a problem unless you have zero tactics aside disruption, which is not what Madrid were at the time.

i cant believe ur defending pepe of all people lol

Meaning what exactly. Words like murder and bogus claims like intent to injure have been brought up so only natural to question.
Blaugrana lad said he stated facts and in his mind crucified Pepe till the end of days after the Casquero incident. His prerogative if he wants to hold onto some facts and block out the others. Man's been one of the cleanest defenders in the world since the Clasico era and Real treatment of Barcelona is not unique to Real.

JamDav1982

What's wrong with fouls? They're not a problem unless you have zero tactics aside disruption, which is not what Madrid were at the time.

Meaning what exactly. Words like murder and bogus claims like intent to injure have been brought up so only natural to question.
Blaugrana lad said he stated facts and in his mind crucified Pepe till the end of days after the Casquero incident. His prerogative if he wants to hold onto some facts and block out the others. Man's been one of the cleanest defenders in the world since the Clasico era and Real treatment of Barcelona is not unique to Real.

Pepe is a neep and long been one and hasnt changed much.

What is the classico era? Pep and Mou?

BarcaOG

Banned

fouls with intent to injure or to are not ok

Home of Barca Fans