Sergio Ramos

BarcaOG

Banned
He is bad at taking them totally relies at the keeper going the wrong direction.
Watch him miss more from now on.

:lol: i cant tell if youre serious. part of the art of PKs is relying on the GK going in the wrong direction....

sort of like messi is a bad goal scorer, totally relies on the ball going into the net

KingLeo10

:lol: i cant tell if youre serious. part of the art of PKs is relying on the GK going in the wrong direction....

sort of like messi is a bad goal scorer, totally relies on the ball going into the net

You managed to outdo the terrible logic of raedkuwait with a logic that's out of this world bad. bravo.

:lol:

raedkuwait

My point is like ronaldo he totally smashes it in the net, or really close to the post so even if the keeper guesses the right way he cant save it this way u have a higher percentage of scoring it, swiss goal keeper is the kind that dont jump before watching where the shot is going thats why he saved them both cause ramos shoots it with no power at all. Just tries to out smart the keeper.
Yes its part of the PK but you cant just totally
Rely on it and shoot it so soft can you.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

My point is like ronaldo he totally smashes it in the net, or really close to the post so even if the keeper guesses the right way he cant save it this way u have a higher percentage of scoring it, swiss goal keeper is the kind that dont jump before watching where the shot is going thats why he saved them both cause ramos shoots it with no power at all. Just tries to out smart the keeper.
Yes its part of the PK but you cant just totally
Rely on it and shoot it so soft can you.

the time when Ronaldo smashed them is over, since 2-3 years his penalties are softer.

Morten

Contract renewal-time, looks like PSG is interested and will offer him a better wage, Perez says he want to renew, but wont offer the same as PSG.

Last time Ramos pushed for a better contract he was younger, now? Not sure how much of a raise he is able to get from Perez.

El Gato

Villarato!
Perez didn't say anything yet.

He'll be lucky to get any raise at 34 in the middle of a pandemic.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans