Sergio Ramos

El Gato

Villarato!
Never Sergio's fault is it :lol:

I bet you guys defended Pepe for kicking Casquero too. "He taunted him!".

Always Sergio's fault, isn't it? See how that works? What's his fault? Flailing his arms around as he is falling? He's clearly been pushed. He retaliates. Most players of that type would push back. Funny how people don't like to tell the whole story when they don't like the player.

Follow the argument in Salah's thread if you missed the full fledged opinions. Silly to compare that to Casquero stuff.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Don't see what your point is. Unless you're insinuating that hospital run tests were falsified, and that the hospital itself who published a statement literally saying "he was concussed" is lying.

JamDav1982

Don't see what your point is. Unless you're insinuating that hospital run tests were falsified, and that the hospital itself who published a statement literally saying "he was concussed" is lying.

I have a Dr here next to me who confirmed fairly easy to fake a concussion.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Barcilliant

Ramos is a filthy bastard. Purposely elbowed Karius and armlocked Salah.

Funny how Madrid fans would defend this low life. Despite Rm winning three on the trot Noone cares about them. No magic about them. Luck, dubious referee's decisions and being Uefas official team helped.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not all Drs are male...

Not shocked you think like that though.

She diagnosed you a cunt in ten seconds so pretty accurate I would say.

You sure it's not your schizophrenia kicking in right now? Believing that "doctor" might be you :thinking:

Catta

At least something good came out of the final. The whole world now sees Ramos as the piece of filth that he is.

Home of Barca Fans