Sergio Ramos

BarcaOG

Banned
absolutely despicable. it was ramos that won the match for real. until salah's injury liverpool had been the better side and looked likelier to score. mo's exit totally deflated liverpool. ramos hooked mos arm and directed all the force and momentum of the fall into the egyptian. it is disgusting.

Altomonte

Having Ramos and Iniesta play in the same Spanish NT is like teaming the devil with a Saint.
I think Ramos should be banned by the Spanish federation. Since that's not going to happen, at least he should not be allowed to be a captain of the NT.

fergus90

"The type of bloke who would unplug a life support machine to charge his phone." Saw this on twitter earlier and made me laugh. Scummy footballer who seems to get extremely lucky with every big call when it matters.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Just poped in to say how much I despise this S. RAMOS INHUMAN piece of shit. Scumbag of worst type. Imagine what would such a caracter do if he was on Titanic?
He would probably wear a diper just to push little children out of a lifeboat.

Inhuman scum.

bodi16

Just poped in to say how much I despise this S. RAMOS INHUMAN piece of shit. Scumbag of worst type. Imagine what would such a caracter do if he was on Titanic?
He would probably wear a diper just to push little children out of a lifeboat.

Inhuman scum.

:lol: The next clasico, Suarez should bite one of his legs to the point he'll never play football again.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I actually see quite a few people saying that it was unintentional/circumstantial, and that Salah hooked his arm first..... Ridiculous. The replay CLEARLY shows Salah separated from Ramos, trying to head the ball under control. Ramos then comes from behind, goes over the shoulder and hooks Salah's arm, then yank his whole body down in the other direction. And after all that, he landed on top of him right on the shoulder too while pinning him down. If that isn't intentional I don't know what is.

Twitter and r/soccer are filled with RM fans and sympathizers, ANY other sport and an action like this is immediately deemed to be dirty with intent to harm. When Kelly Olynyk did almost exactly the same thing to Kevin Love in the 2015 playoffs, when Zaza deliberately undercut Kawhi Leonard to sprain his ankle. The Zaza one even looked far "less intentional" than Ramos yet Zaza's action is pretty much unanimously seen as a dirty, cunt move.

Ramos is a thug, and deserves to have his career ended by injury. Painfully. He hurts other players as often as possible, and then dives like a fish at the slightest of contact. He dove last night to get Mane booked as well, almost as bad as that HORRENDOUS dive in the 2017 final that got Douglas Costa sent off. This guy embodies nothing but the worst in this sport, and the sooner he's gone the better. I hope someone teaches him a fucking lesson at the WC this summer. He just killed the WC dreams of an entire nation by deliberately injuring their best ever player.

Yannik

Not really. Real are about most praised side on here at times.

well it's not really about Madrid, but the forum sometimes is just reactionary about various stuff and I guess I'm mostly the first guy to defend that then. Ramos surely has a reputation, but if we seperate this scene individually form any context, then it looks like a relatively normal foul to me, with an unlucky outcome for Salah. Especially this arm-lock that people critisize here is actually pretty popular among defenders. It's these small dirty tricks that happen a lot in a game, like shoving, shirt pulling or pushing the opponent down during a header. It's illegal and rightfully a foul, but not malicious or an attempt to injure someone. Just some sneaky way of getting advantage in a challenge.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans