Sergio Ramos

Yannik

don't think he did anything there. It was a foul, but not a bad one. Salah landed unluckily, certianly nothing deliberate from Ramos.

SeloBarca

He locked up Salahs arm so it twisted.
Ramos should get 10 match ban from Europe play next year.
Extremly bad done, and might ruin Salahs WC.
Also secured another Ballon for Ronaldo.

Yannik

He locked up Salahs arm so it twisted.
Ramos should get 10 match ban from Europe play next year.
Extremly bad done, and might ruin Salahs WC.
Also secured another Ballon for Ronaldo.

Players lock in arms before challenges all the time, it's just the fall that makes it awkward. That's pretty normal defending-stuff in football actually. It's not malicious or anything, it's a non-card-worthy foul and the injury then is bad luck. People overreact a little because of what's at stake and because it was the most hated vs the most liked man.

El Gato

Villarato!
Knew very well what he was doing.

True. Knew very well he had to foul.

His rep and the fact that bar Madrid + United fans, everyone was backing Salah tonight do not help to see the case clearly at all. Popular opinion will brand him a butcher just on that basis. I kinda fear for him if Salah doesn't make it to World Cup.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
True. Knew very well he had to foul.

His rep and the fact that bar Madrid + United fans, everyone was backing Salah tonight do not help to see the case clearly at all. Popular opinion will brand him a butcher just on that basis. I kinda fear for him if Salah doesn't make it to World Cup.

Doesn't help when he tries to elbow Karius in the face being nowhere near the ball.

But sure, poor Sergio is the victim here. Just like all the red cards in his career. His history suggest nothing. Can always count on Madridistas being blind or delusional while being the first in line to bash everyone else for the same.

El Gato

Villarato!
Doesn't help when he tries to elbow Karius in the face being nowhere near the ball.

But sure, poor Sergio is the victim here. Just like all the red cards in his career. His history suggest nothing.

He's a cunt on the pitch, sure. He's got an element of idiocy in his brain, yes. But there is zero evidence of intent to injure so I can't pass judgement. Only evident that he's dragging the arm to stop the forward carrying on.

I don't blame people for the hate. Very ugly foul and I'm sad for Mo. No fan from either side of the barricade wanted this.

serghei

I don't blame people for the hate. Very ugly foul and I'm sad for Mo. No fan from either side of the barricade wanted this.

Why are you so sure it's hate? Intentionally hit Suarez in the face in the 3-0 loss on Bernabeu this season. Tried to break Messi's leg in 2010. Ramos has shown plenty of times intent to hurt other teams' players. Done it before, did it now, and will do it again.

Suarez is the same.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Why are you so sure it's hate? Intentionally hit Suarez in the face in the 3-0 loss on Bernabeu this season. Tried to break Messi's leg in 2010. Ramos has shown plenty of times intent to hurt other teams' players.

Because I heard death threats in the pub full of Liverpool supporters. And in this thread.

You're giving examples where Ramos is venting his frustration at losing. This is not the case here is it? As much as I understand the feelings here, I disagree that this was malicious. Stupid and dangerous, even ban deserving if there was a retrospect rule for doing grey tackles that can end up injuring somebody, but I find it daft to think he tried to literally take him out of the game. It's not 1980s cartel football.

Givenchy

Ramos is a disgusting cunt but he didn't do that intentionally, hes no way near smart or cunning enough to do something like that. he was trying to rough up the opponent early on as he always does. Suarez and Costa play him at his own game of fuckery

Home of Barca Fans