Sergio Ramos

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Spain in the stone ages.

These ridiculous rules and no goal line tech either.

Heck even VAR will only be applied in certain CDR games and unlikely to come to La Liga anytime soon.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
does everything well in his career but he has a habit of playing poorly in el classicos. very immature tackle on messi, very disappointing

DHorozov

I think Gonzalo Escalante from Eibar got two match ban from this weekend for the horrible challenge on Muniain. But I remember that he caught his leg so maybe that is the reason ...

Really awful rules in Spain, they need to be changed. Also I noticed on the rules list from the girl in twitter that there is a rule "menosprecio a un rival" and doesn't that mean like "contempt against an opponent". When can this rule be applied, the "clapping" against Pique is like a contempt against him, but then again these type of behavior against an opponent happens during the matches in not small portion of the games ... really strange rules

raskolnikov

Lets be real, they only have this dumb rule of going by the match raport so that they can favour Real easier. Ref didnt see it so nothing to be done about it bla bla.
Tamos should have been banned for 3 matches for the red and an additional 2/3 for the bump into the ref, cursing, blaming him post match and the sarcastic clap.
Fuck Florentino Perez, Tebas and anything assodiated with that disgusting club.

BarçaBarça

Rules do not apply to Real Madrid C.F. Not this season.

This is probably the most political football season in Spain of this century. The Catalan independence strive is really hurting Barcelona on the football pitch with referees making controversial decision against the club. Remember the goal against Betis that wasn't called, it was 1 meter over the line the least.
411d3a8fab0ce838707c8d66cbd4c94ed246f361bbf41e2ad7cef8ff879b10c8.jpg

Also rules do not apply to Villareal: They have the league officials in their pockets! See this shockingly clear handball from Bakambu against Leganes in the 92nd minute:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Sj6FTxg-k&t=1m17s

I mean - smaller clubs are getting robbed as well all the time - but no-one wants to talk about that. It's clear that the refs are shit, and that RM gets favoured, but the overall quality is shit as well, so it is not "the world against Barca".

Windhook

I mean - smaller clubs are getting robbed as well all the time - but no-one wants to talk about that. It's clear that the refs are shit, and that RM gets favoured, but the overall quality is shit as well, so it is not "the world against Barca".

Such things happen, I'm aware of smaller teams also getting robbed, but not all the time. You are forgetting Barcelona are the only team at this stage of the season still in contention with Real Madrid for the title in La Liga. I don't mean "the world against Barca", it's more like "the world backing Real Madrid". Sergio Ramos's absolutley disgusting challenge on Messi receiving one match ban, while Ney's clapping deserving a lifetime ban. This is not fair play and you know it.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Such things happen, I'm aware of smaller teams also getting robbed, but not all the time. You are forgetting Barcelona are the only team at this stage of the season still in contention with Real Madrid for the title in La Liga. I don't mean "the world against Barca", it's more like "the world backing Real Madrid". Sergio Ramos's absolutley disgusting challenge on Messi receiving one match ban, while Ney's clapping deserving a lifetime ban. This is not fair play and you know it.

in england, they depend on video replay. in spain, it means fuck all. there is no such thing as 'backing real', thats hallucinations because the way barcelona over and over again pressure the referee into issuing cards and making decisions in their favor is ridiculous. in other leagues, barcelona players would get sent off for this type of behavior.

the referee comittee need to create a list of areas to improve, and start introducing VAR. but its spain, so itll be 5 years before anything happen

Albo

in england, they depend on video replay. in spain, it means fuck all. there is no such thing as 'backing real', thats hallucinations because the way barcelona over and over again pressure the referee into issuing cards and making decisions in their favor is ridiculous. in other leagues, barcelona players would get sent off for this type of behavior.

the referee comittee need to create a list of areas to improve, and start introducing VAR. but its spain, so itll be 5 years before anything happen

When a sizeable portion of the La Liga officials/referees/etc are Real Madrid fans I somehow just don't see how Barca crowding the refs is the worst thing.
I agree that it's annoying to watch them crowd the referees but it seems more like a surviving mechanism, you should watch Barca games, especially Neymar and Messi get kicked the shit out of them.

Last edited:

Windhook

thats hallucinations because the way barcelona over and over again pressure the referee into issuing cards and making decisions in their favor is ridiculous.

Hahaha, you mean pressure to book Casemiro for a second foul on Messi? Of course. Trying to tackle Messi with means of injuring the man is another thing. You are basically quoting what Sergio Ramos said about Pique tweets, obviously this is Madridistas latest excuse.

Home of Barca Fans