Sergio Ramos

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
More clutch than any Madrid player, that's for sure.

Quite amazing.

If we meet them in a final, take this guy out. I don't care if you gotta have three men on him. Just don't let him get anywhere near the ball.

CuleLife4Life

I don't know why people here are criticising his defending. Everyone makes mistakes. He's an elite defender.

No, no isn't an elite defender. I'll swallow my pride and say that would be Pepe. Ramos on the other hand makes boneheaded decisions and costs his team often. His ability to score when needed is sick though.

Andrew M

No, no isn't an elite defender. I'll swallow my pride and say that would be Pepe. Ramos on the other hand makes boneheaded decisions and costs his team often. His ability to score when needed is sick though.

You're only saying that about Pepe because of the CL win and his Euro performances. It is now fashionable to regard Pepe as a first class defender. 1 year ago you would not have thought so.

What I said about Ramos stands.

CuleLife4Life

You're only saying that about Pepe because of the CL win and his Euro performances. It is now fashionable to regard Pepe as a first class defender. 1 year ago you would not have thought so.

What I said about Ramos stands.

No a year ago I would have said the same thing. Infact, Pepe has been the better of the 2 for about 3 years now in my opinion. Ramos is extremely overrated. Pique would be crucified, he already is in all reality, if he did the crap Ramos pulled.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Holy fuck, this guy is such a beast at corners. Another brilliant header right now. Need to have several men on him when we play them. Seems to be more dangerous than ever right now.

El Flaco

Sergio Ramos (already with a yellow) commits a handball then dives pretending it hit his head

[gfy]BeneficialSomberGoa[/gfy]

[gfy]NeglectedCandidCoqui[/gfy]

SahanBarca

Ramos is closing in on becoming the most booked player in LaLiga history, holding 153 yellows, below Hierro 155 & Alberto Lopo 163.
Liability in that instance

El Flaco

Ramos' goal vs. Villarreal

[gfy]IndelibleTerrificKingsnake[/gfy]

[gfy]BlackGlaringBellfrog[/gfy]

Ramos trying to win a pen by diving

[gfy]SoupyNearKiskadee[/gfy]

[gfy]QuaintBareAmberpenshell[/gfy]

[gfy]SimpleCloudyFox[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans