Sergio Ramos

Interlop

Only player I would like to have in our Squad from RM. He is the perfekt leader and captain.
Are you sure? He is a classless c*nt who starts kicking and throwing punches every time we win against them or Messi dribbles him. Although, to be fair he chilled a little bit last two years. Still can't and will not forgive him for that deliberate kick against Messi then punching our captain Puyol. I'm already getting mad when I start thinking about it, want him as far as possible from Barca.

BBZ8800

One comment (from other football forum) about Spain:Croatia penalty taken by Ramos and how Modric told to his Gk where Ramos will shoot:
"If Modric provided info on Ramos's shooting technique, I'm surprised he didn't tell him to stay in the middle for the panenka or jump on top of the crossbar so he could catch the skied ball quickly and reset play. "

:lol:

spark

Iniesta also said he was going to take the penalty but Ramos asked him and seemed confident. Wannabe Hierro trying put his stamp on the team but failing spectacularly.

Home of Barca Fans