User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MotoGP

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strange, I was browsing Sport and saw a video clip of Dani Pedrosa that showed a grocery store that looked vaguely familiar to me - only to find out it's the store in the small town where I live here en Suisse...Amazing
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    Strange, I was browsing Sport and saw a video clip of Dani Pedrosa that showed a grocery store that looked vaguely familiar to me - only to find out it's the store in the small town where I live here en Suisse...Amazing
    i can't see the video but seriously how small is dani.He's about same size as me when i was 8,how can he hold that bike

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5'2" apparently, crazy small
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    5'2" apparently, crazy small
    messi is 5'7''- 1.69cm,so 5 inches smaller than messi UNREAL

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Freaking Rossi manages to finish 4th after starting last! Legend.

Anyone knows where I can see highlgihts or even the full race in streaming or DL please ??
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moto2 rider Luis Salom dies after crashing in race practice at Catalunya Grand Prix

RIP
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really feel like asking why the hell didn't they use the F1 Europcar variant at Montmelo... they changed it in F1 for security reasons afaik.